The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How Stupid Have We Become?

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    The country showed us how stupid they were in 08, if they/we repeat the same mistake in Nov I will know we have become downright certifiable insane
    Nov. 2010 I thought showed that the country was indeed not dead.....not yet....

I believe the sweep of having the first black president is over. Obama being desperate has even pulled out the race card.

They'll be no more SWEEP.

How Stupid Have We Become?

If we could string together all of your posts we would get a pretty good idea!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl

Funny that is what I think of yours....dumb and dumber.

Be happy you are going to be able to blame Obama for 4 more years...that's a good thing right?

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    [URL]
    Obama could kill someone in cold blood in front of our eyes and Obama zombies would say I didnt see it its lies all lies.
    This has happened, his tally now is two american citizens without trial thanks to his kill list and drone strikes. I will look for the articles

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...3/posts?page=3 this has been all over the news havent you heard obama zombies just think its all lies.
    Clinton and Obama do not get along just watch the tapes of the 2008 race and the things that were said . Clinton accused Obama back than of playing the race card. All Bill Clinton wants to do is set the stage for his wife.
    Obama could kill someone in cold blood in front of our eyes and Obama zombies would say I didnt see it its lies all lies.
    Seems right in character for Slick Willie.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Funny that is what I think of yours....dumb and dumber.

Be happy you are going to be able to blame Obama for 4 more years...that's a good thing right?
    You say you read everybodys post. HA all you do is post your drivel. Right mr i dont lie

The Dems are so stupid they took GOD out of the DNC platform not surprised.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Learned from the best! What's wrong....its ok for you guys to tell lies but no one else can. For the record I don't lie.
    Bill didn't lie either : http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv...deny012798.htm

Bill Clinton doesn't lie just ask him This is the best President we ever had Really ? Obama wants to be just like Bill when he grows up. They call Romney the past, but they use Clinton, Carter and a dead Ted Kennedy to attack Romney how far back can they go?
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-04-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )