The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DEMs Drop GOD From Party Platform

Default DEMs Drop GOD From Party Platform

Surefire way to influence undecided mainstream Americans...

Exclusive: Democrats Drop 'God' From Party Platform

Guess what? God’s name has been removed from the Democratic National Committee platform.

This is the paragraph that was in the 2008 platform:

“We need a government that stands up for the hopes, values, and interests of working people, and gives everyone willing to work hard the chance to make the most of their God-given potential.”

Now the words “God-given” have been removed. The paragraph has been restructured to say this:

“We gather to reclaim the basic bargain that built the largest middle class and the most prosperous nation on Earth – the simple principle that in America, hard work should pay off, responsibility should be rewarded, and each one of us should be able to go as far as our talent and drive take us.”
    Bill Davis

No place for God in Obamas life.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Makes you wonder what god he prays to and how many times a day. Just saying

Richard

IN GOD WE TRUST not if Obama gets relected
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

In Mohammad we trust if the POTUS gets re-elected. You can say what you want I will always think he lied to the American public about his religion.

My opinion

Richard

I think he will come out of the closet if he gets re-elected. Just say'n

Richard

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=11010 The DNC also threw Israel under the bus removing Jerusalem as Capital .

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    In Mohammad we trust if the POTUS gets re-elected. You can say what you want I will always think he lied to the American public about his religion.

My opinion

Richard
    Ditto ! There are times when I don't think he knows what he believes in. I think that he is a true puppet.
    One thing I do think that I know about him is that he is a very good acter.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Bout time.

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=11010 The DNC also threw Israel under the bus removing Jerusalem as Capital .

that will go over like a lead balloon in West Palm Beach.....did anyone watch the interview by Bret Baier with Dick Durbin, he got downright testy when Baier confronted him about the "new"platform.....Guessing the DNC figures there are more atheists and agnostics, the Jerusalem omittance seems like a sure way to lose the hard core Jewish vote....m beginning to think that the far left wing of the D party has hijacked the platform

cant wait to hear how menmon is going to spin this one, since he has stated his devout Christian side..
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"