The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DEMs Drop GOD From Party Platform

Obviously you have never spent much time with jewish people....I worked and lived around them for years and I always asked why they voted democrat and the reason is they don't want someone shoving chistrianity down their children throat. So don't think for a minute that Romeny will get the jewish vote.

This is the first time this has been changed in the platform I dont care how they voted in the past they wont support this Pres wait and see. Debbie w Shultz lied about this and got called on it is this all these people do is lie

http://nation.foxnews.com/debbie-was...tical-football

She denied saying this went on Sheppard Smith last night denied again BUT they have her on tape saying it Good try Debbie. Just another LIE!

BTW Israel is not very happy
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-05-2012 at 01:07 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

If you heard it on FOX it probably half true at best

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    No he talks the talk or his views would be different.
    The gov. is not, has not, nor will ever be in the charity business. It is is the rules, regulations, taxes, control and dependence business. ahyone who professes that by paying taxes is performing their charity to those in need ARE THE ONES WHO ARE HIPPOCRITS!!! I do believe Romney has, as an individual offered both his time and money significantly to help his neighbor.

Oh I know you cant believe any of the news stations or papers sorry but its true the Dems really messed up this time . This will cost them big! There were always mentions of God in past platforms he is not mentioned in this one for one reason OBAMA. The Dems believe TAX PAYER funded abortion is a womens right and there are no RESTRICTIONS partial birth is fine with them, so God really doesnt fit in.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-05-2012 at 11:02 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

No he talks the talk or his views would be different.
    I am curious... Which views, exactly, would be different? I am sorry, I do not follow your line of thinking here.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

They had a good night....I know that is not what you wanted to hear....so lets make an issue out of God and Jews because you believe it will cast a dark cloud over them. The people they hope to reach are a little bit smarter than this...give them a little credit.

They had a good night....I know that is not what you wanted to hear....so lets make an issue out of God and Jews because you believe it will cast a dark cloud over them. The people they hope to reach are a little bit smarter than this...give them a little credit.
    They did have a good night. About the same fluff n stuff of the RNC. All fluff, no real substance. I was very disappointed that Michelle Obama's speech was a bit on the "defensive".... felt like she was trying to say "My hubby is a good guy, too!".

I suppose that's what these conventions are for... get the ball rolling, start some motivation. Hopefully, we will see some real meat soon.
    "I'm gonna lean up against you, and you lean up against me. That way we don't hafta sleep with our heads in the mud"
    Forrest Gump, 1994

All she talked about was more Gov't jobs so at least she held true to her beliefs. I think Ann Romney said we can trust her husband to. Obama says a woman has a right to do what she wants with her own body than let her pay for her own abortion the taxpayers do not need to.

You guys are all about tax cuts....birth control will reduce the number of folks on the dole...please make up your mind...want to sterleize in one breath and take offense to birth control