The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: How Is This For Class?

  1. #1
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,143

    Default How Is This For Class?

    Campaign button spotted at DNC;

    "Once You Vote Black You Never Go Back. Obama 2012"
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  2. #2
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by M&K's Retrievers View Post
    Campaign button spotted at DNC;

    "Once You Vote Black You Never Go Back. Obama 2012"

    and if that same button (minus BHO 2012) were to show up at a R convention they would cry RACIST
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  3. #3
    Senior Member M&K's Retrievers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Royse City, TX
    Posts
    5,143

    Default

    Yep. That was what I was thinking.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

    Mike Whitworth

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    If republicans want to get rid of the racist stereotype. They need to field a black candidate. Problem solved, no more playing the race card then.

  5. #5
    Senior Member BonMallari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    LV/CenTex/Idaho
    Posts
    12,549

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    If republicans want to get rid of the racist stereotype. They need to field a black candidate. Problem solved, no more playing the race card then.
    they tried that this spring, but the skeletons in the closet sunk his campaign, that's why people like Allen West are important, but they will call him names and say he is out of touch

    and in reality they need to stop trying to pander to certain voting blocks and field the most electable candidate....
    Last edited by BonMallari; 09-05-2012 at 08:09 PM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

    Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

  6. #6
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    If republicans want to get rid of the racist stereotype. They need to field a black candidate. Problem solved, no more playing the race card then.
    That's total BS. R's have more minorities in prominent elected and appointed positions than the Dems have ever thought about. It's just their talking point.
    Bill Davis

  7. #7
    Senior Member huntinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    6,953

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    they tried that this spring, but the skeletons in the closet sunk his campaign, that's why people like Allen West are important, but they will call him names and say he is out of touch

    and in reality they need to stop trying to pander to certain voting blocks and field the most electable candidate....
    Bingo.......
    Bill Davis

  8. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That's total BS. R's have more minorities in prominent elected and appointed positions than the Dems have ever thought about. It's just their talking point.
    I think we're talking about the most prominent elected position in the country. those in office that you're talking about would be referred to as "uncle toms" by the bruthas. HA HA HA!!!

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    they tried that this spring, but the skeletons in the closet sunk his campaign, that's why people like Allen West are important, but they will call him names and say he is out of touch

    and in reality they need to stop trying to pander to certain voting blocks and field the most electable candidate....
    Both parties need to do this. Elect the most electable candidate for the job. Not because of their race or heritage.

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    new london, wi
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Both parties need to do this. Elect the most electable candidate for the job. Not because of their race or heritage.
    Just a little something for ya to ponder why republicans are stereotyped as racists. what's the name of the ranch that Rick Perry leases?ranch.jpg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •