The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Critiques?

I enjoyed watching Michelle , she can deliver a good speech she told us what a nice guy Bo is loves his kids yada, yada, yada.
    Although the jobs she talked about were all Gov't jobs since thats his plan more Gov't. At least not one speaker told this ie.... we are better off today than we were 4 years ago not even his wife.
    They had the speakers turned up full volume so it would sound like the people were really loud the news finally asked them to turn it down so they could be heard.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-05-2012 at 10:16 AM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Having attended a few County & State conventions I find them worse than a meeting that goes on too long, so I don't watch anything. One can usually pick up the high notes in the print media .

You know the D's are lying through their teeth when their main man is the former POTUS & his wife. & one can hope the R's will be shamed into doing what they promise - I have great hope this time, of course I thought Goldwater would have solved a lot of the nations ills at the time.

The Brother of the Potus wife apparently did a little recruiting during his speech , he's actually not a bad coach - must have gotten all the talent in the family.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pat addis View Post
    they also had the gov of illinois on telling every on how good ill is doing under obama he must not get out of chicago much in my part of il you can't force a company to locate here with a gun. oh well it's only a matter of time till he'll be making our license plates to
    That seems to be the belief of my buddy down in Red Bud,Illinois too.....Whaat is it now 3 ex-gov's and counting....LOL
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

I enjoy watching Bill Clinton and taking a trip back to the 90's. It made it clearer how bad Obama really is and how good Clinton was. Bill has been here for the last 4 yrs his policys didnt rub off on Obama & now we are to think everything will be wonderful, dont buy it. Fact checker said this morning that Obama ran up 2/3 more debt than Regan and Bush combined. He just doesnt know what he's doing.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by gmhr1 View Post
    I enjoy watching Bill Clinton .
    while was watching my NY Giants get thumpulated by.
    ....... replacement refs!
    and lack of a running game.
    I think we used to have a running game?
    WTF!!
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    while was watching my NY Giants get thumpulated by.
    ....... replacement refs!
    and lack of a running game.
    I think we used to have a running game?
    WTF!
    !
    They let Brandon Jacobs go... Sometimes you need a big man to do a big man's job...
    Bill Davis

2008 Motto: Yes We Can
    2012 Motto: Nobody could have
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    I was able to sit through about 5 min of the First Lady of the United States.
    then noted the Last of the Mohicans was on. Love the beauty of nature in that movie.
    Finger lakes region of NY I believe?
    I have seen The Last of the Mohicans many times. Great movie, great music, great scenery. I also love the beauty of where it was filmed. If memory serves me right, I think the screen credits at the end said it was filmed in North Carolina. That stuck in my mind because I thought it would have been filmed in the Finger lakes region of NY which is where the Mohicans were. They certainly weren't in N. Carolina.

Helen

We flipped back and forth between Bill Clinton, the football game, and the SF Giants-D'backs game until hubby decided he had heard enough of Bill reliving his presidency and making excuses for Obama. Then it was football vs. baseball.

I am waiting to hear what the fact checkers have to say about Clinton's speech. There may be some truth to the fact he was laying groundwork for Hillary in 2016.
    Helen

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    So....? no critiques forthcoming of tonights DNC?

Are we sleeping...? or just in denial? JD
    Denial....Bill Clinton is the only politician with any creditability and I'm sure that 6% undecided heard every word

So the race official starts Friday and it is going to be fun