The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Critiques?

Bill Clinton & Credibility in the same sentence ? Clinton was disbarred by the Supreme Court from practicing law over Monica L. now theres a guy we can trust to tell us the truth.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-06-2012 at 01:05 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Denial....Bill Clinton is the only politician with any creditability and I'm sure that 6% undecided heard every wordSo the race official starts Friday and it is going to be fun
    There can't be 6% that stupid left in this country. The contrast is so overwhelming, what the hell is there to be undecided about?
    Bill Davis

There are people who are eligible to vote, but who pay no attention to anything political. They don't care; they have no interest in taking the time to become informed. Some will vote, some won't.

I don't know how the polling companies figure out who is undecided and who is not. It has to be based upon the people who they poll. Who they are, who knows?

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    There are people who are eligible to vote, but who pay no attention to anything political. They don't care; they have no interest in taking the time to become informed. Some will vote, some won't.

I don't know how the polling companies figure out who is undecided and who is not. It has to be based upon the people who they poll. Who they are, who knows?

Helen
    There are people that are eligible to vote and waste their time listening to the wrong people who have shaped their minds to believe a certain way as to move their agenda...in another word "conned"

Hopefully that uninformed crowd listened to Bill last night and know that he is the only one out there with a creditable record and decide he is who they should take there cues from.

There are people that are eligible to vote and waste their time listening to the wrong people who have shaped their minds to believe a certain way as to move their agenda...in another word "conned"

Hopefully that uninformed crowd listened to Bill last night and know that he is the only one out there with a creditable record and decide he is who they should take there cues from.
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Menmon: you seem to have a habit of contradicting yourself with each statement.....

How about the uninformed crowd listen to who they want and let them make up their OWN MIND...not what you or I think is best...after all who is to say that you are the one that hasnt been "conned" or that you are the one doing the con job....just because you say thing are so, does not mean that it is right, or just..its just an opinion, nothing more....and I got news for you, WE ALL have one
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Julia Rodriques delegate from NY, in an interview said she would like to kill Romney. Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by cripes View Post
    Julia Rodriques delegate from NY, in an interview said she would like to kill Romney. Nice.
    A delegate from the Bronx and said this to a reporter while on the convention floor no less...
    Bill Davis

Isnt that a threat?

Sandra Fluke really brought alot to the convention I'm sure if Obama is relected she will have place in his cabinet.. somewhere
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-06-2012 at 04:51 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by cripes View Post
    They are a bunch of haters! They preach tolerance yet have no tolerance for others who don't believe as they do. They are always right and everyone who disagrees is wrong. I could as well as everyone else go on and on. It all boils down to a bunch of haters!!!!
    CPR HRCH Scott's Sweet Brandy
    Kankakee River HRC
    NRA Life Member
    Pheasants Forever
    Delta Waterfowl