The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Critiques?

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    Sounds to me like more of the same. I read the text... didn't listen.
    Your loss, not mine. Why are you so angry? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

She let's Valerie Jarrett pretty close. WH staff calls her the "Nightstalker" because she has a habit of following the Obamas back to their residential quarters at night... Obama can't go to the bathroom without her...
    I really do not know the facts, I just saw that Michelle keeps women away from her husband. That is why Oprah is not allowed to visit the White House. Who would have thought she would be snubbed after all she did to get him elected. Oprah throw Hillary under the bus for Obama. She is black before she is a woman. Could the real reason be Oprah is FAT and Michelle hates fat people? So tolerate.

Terri

Quote Originally Posted by JDogger View Post
    Your loss, not mine. Why are you so angry? JD
    You asked the question not me. I'm not angry at all, that's your tired response to everything you don't like from a conservative. John Lewis gives basically the same speech every time he talks so it's nothing new if you have been listening. It just doesn't work any more. But you knew that already...
    Bill Davis

You asked the question not me. I'm not angry at all, that's your tired response to everything you don't like from a conservative. John Lewis gives basically the same speech every time he talks so it's nothing new if you have been listening. It just doesn't work any more. But you knew that already...
    The tone and tenor of your every post is angry. Why are you so afraid? JD
    One cannot reason someone out of something they were not reasoned into. - Jonathan Swift

The tone and tenor of your every post is angry. Why are you so afraid? JD
    Evidently you have never read your own posts. However if my posts are so offensive to you feel free to put me on your ignore list.
    Bill Davis

Evidently you have never read your own posts. However if my posts are so offensive to you feel free to put me on your ignore list.
    I'll not put you on ignore. I have never done that with someone I disagree with. I did it once with someone I did not like, but reversed it the next day. I feel that every topic should be discussed openly. Of course I read my own posts. I write them on word, spell correct, and then wait to the next log-in to post. Can you say the same? JD

I'll not put you on ignore. I have never done that with someone I disagree with. I did it once with someone I did not like, but reversed it the next day. I feel that every topic should be discussed openly. Of course I read my own posts. I write them on word, spell correct, and then wait to the next log-in to post. Can you say the same? JD
    Why? Is this the new procedure I wasn't told about?
    Bill Davis

Why? Is this the new procedure I wasn't told about?
    No... it's just the way I care to do it. I don't care to be the spellcheck, grammar, nor syntax police as so many do here. I do mess up sometimes. Just ask Marvin. Mike Enmon does not correct some of his posts. He does not give credit sometimes when he copies and pastes. We''re all just human, Bill. Forgive my assumptions. JD