The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dnc

Default Dnc

Did anyone see the tribute they did to Ted last night at the DNC? Talked about everything he did in life except him killing that woman and leaving the scene.
    RIP SGT. David Blake Williams KIA 22 Mar 2008 Iraq

Every day should be Veteran's day.

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Your desperate when you have to dig up a dead guy to help you win. More people watched honey boo boo last night than the DNC or RNC.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Obama...Obama....Obama.....4 more years.....4 more years...4 more years

I can't wait to hear the lies and spin that gets spread around today. That is the only play the republicans know...an smart americans know the play and it does not work anymore...but keep playing it...it's fun to watch you

Fact checker already pointed out the lies..... thats all they can do is lie or they would have nothing to say. What they should have been saying is Gov't give us our money! but I guess Obama 4 more years is the same thing.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Obama...Obama....Obama.....4 more years.....4 more years...4 more years

I can't wait to hear the lies and spin that gets spread around today. That is the only play the republicans know...an smart americans know the play and it does not work anymore...but keep playing it...it's fun to watch you

Can you tell me, all powerful Oz, where I mentioned Obama?

"They say War is Hell, but I have to disagree. War is easy. It's the living afterwards thats hell." Author Unknown

Did not have to....you tried to bring down a loyal democrat to taint the party.

If you don't agree with the democrats and want to say so...please make it about the things they stand for you don't like, such as, collective bargining, gay marriage, healthcare for women, obamacare, etc.

I don't agree with the republicans, because they want too much deregulation, not as friendly to the environment, hurt the elderly for their wellbeing of the rich, etc.

These are legitamate reasons to vote....not scandelous stuff

Did not have to....you tried to bring down a loyal democrat to taint the party.

If you don't agree with the democrats and want to say so...please make it about the things they stand for you don't like, such as, collective bargining, gay marriage, healthcare for women, obamacare, etc.

I don't agree with the republicans, because they want too much deregulation, not as friendly to the environment, hurt the elderly for their wellbeing of the rich, etc.

These are legitamate reasons to vote....not scandelous stuff
    I did say what I disagree with, getting away with murder because your last name is Kennedy. And I didn't bring him down, he did it himself. But since you mention it, I don't agree with gay marriage, I don't like Obamacare, and I don't believe in taxing the people that built this country and work hard so other people can sit on their azz and benefit from the hard work of others. Can I help you in any other way?

Quote Originally Posted by Clay Rogers View Post
    I did say what I disagree with, getting away with murder because your last name is Kennedy. And I didn't bring him down, he did it himself. But since you mention it, I don't agree with gay marriage, I don't like Obamacare, and I don't believe in taxing the people that built this country and work hard so other people can sit on their azz and benefit from the hard work of others. Can I help you in any other way?
    Then vote for Romney.

You just believe that about Ted because someone spun story that grew wings. Why would people want to tell untruths so that he could be unsetted from office. Apparently the good folks of Mass never believed the story or they would have voted him out. I would think the information would have been better there than in OK

Sorry NC................

Then vote for Romney.

You just believe that about Ted because someone spun story that grew wings. Why would people want to tell untruths so that he could be unsetted from office. Apparently the good folks of Mass never believed the story or they would have voted him out. I would think the information would have been better there than in OK
    Right, I gotcha. So let me see if I got this, Repubs are crooked and evil, and the Dems are here to save us and all the bad stuff written and said about them are false. That about some it up?