The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dnc

What about the new lie DW shultz was just caught in

http://nation.foxnews.com/debbie-was...tical-football

she denied it all day BUT they have her saying it on TAPE

Obamas down 10 points among women seems some stopped drinking the koolaid.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-05-2012 at 02:19 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Sandra Fluke the big Obama speaker says SEX change operations should also be covered by the GOV'T Godless Dem platform looks that way its a clear choice in NOV

Dont forget the video at the DNC played last night that says Govt is the only thing we all belong to
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-05-2012 at 05:10 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Then vote for Romney.

You just believe that about Ted because someone spun story that grew wings. Why would people want to tell untruths so that he could be unsetted from office. Apparently the good folks of Mass never believed the story or they would have voted him out. I would think the information would have been better there than in OK
    Everyone knows he killed that woman. This isn't something a just heard recently. The people of MA voted for hin only because he was a Kennedy, end of story.
    Hihope Hiland Heathen of Perth CD, RE, CGC, TDI

Romney raised 100 million dollars in Aug alone. Top dems are worried about the fund raising since they cant come close to numbers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvmylabs23139 View Post
    Everyone knows he killed that woman. This isn't something a just heard recently. The people of MA voted for hin only because he was a Kennedy, end of story.
    Good post. He went off the bridge and went into the water. He left her in the car. Then he did not report it for a good while. His family owned the political "machine" in that state. The young lady's family got a large amount of money as a settlement.
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

I've heard the story....but I would think MASS would not give him a pass if true.

I've heard the story....but I would think MASS would not give him a pass if true.
    In the words of Gomer Pyle, "Surprise Surprise!!". You believe all of the Democratic BS. In fact, I'm beginning to believe that YOU believe all the crap you spread here on PP.

Sad when you think about it.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by charly_t View Post
    Good post. He went off the bridge and went into the water. He left her in the car. Then he did not report it for a good while. His family owned the political "machine" in that state. The young lady's family got a large amount of money as a settlement.
    and a dead daughter...
    Bill Davis

Are you joking ? Kennedys "owned" the state. Every state has some crooks in politics as well as in other things. Our state ( Oklahoma ) was owned also. We just seemed to have more hogs for the slop to be spread along the trough for a few years back. Not sure who owns it now !
    charly

There ought to be one day -- just one -- when there is open season on Congressmen.
    ~Will Rogers~

Menmon,
    Are you actually saying Kennedy was not responsible Kopechne's death or just questioning the circumstances surrounding it?