The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Mia on Fox

Default Mia on Fox

She seem in over her head this morning with Chris Wallace. Don't know much about her, but she really seemed like she thought GOP talking points would get her there. May do it, but I don't think so.

She's a small town mayor just getting to the big time... but I'm sure you could do much better.
    Bill Davis

Elizabeth warren or sandra fluke are probably much better
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    She's a small town mayor just getting to the big time... but I'm sure you could do much better.
    Don't want it but would have gone into that interview prepared. My gut tells me she will lose...have not seen any polls on her but if her opponent has any clue they will eat her alive.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Don't want it but would have gone into that interview prepared. My gut tells me she will lose...have not seen any polls on her but if her opponent has any clue they will eat her alive.
    it has nothing to do with her ability...she will most likely get beat because of the demographics in her home state and her district..Utah may not quite be ready for that much change
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"