The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If "trickle down" doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    I can't believe that you guys think that what you're describing is supply side economics.
    Buzz Explain it to us. I would love to here your opinion. I may not agree with it but it is always well wrote and appreciated.

Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Down East Labs 217 View Post
    Buzz Explain it to us. I would love to here your opinion. I may not agree with it but it is always well wrote and appreciated.

Richard

I have to go shoot flyers now...
    "For everyone to whom much is given, of him shall much be required." -- Luke 12:48

Raven - Moneybird's Black Magic Marker***
    (Esprit's Power Play x Trumarc's Lean Cuisine)
    Mick - Moneybird's Jumpin' Jack Flash***
    (Clubmead's Road Warrior x Oakdale Whitewater Devil Dog)
    Peerless - Moneybird's Sole Survivor
    (Two River's Lucky Willie x Moneybird's Black Magic Marker)

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

All of you that whine about "trickle down" economics explain to me how "trickle up" works. Show me one job created by a homeless person... one job created by a welfare mother.......OOPS what do you mean that doesn't work. This potus hasn't even had ONE job in his life. How can you create something you don't even know what it is. This bunch will lie when the truth sounds better. I was in business for 12 years and made a good living for me and my workers. Don't remember EVER having anyone give me anything,......I earned it by hard work and having the FREEDOM to make my OWN decisions about who, and where I worked
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA)
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised

www.sundownlabs.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sundown49 aka Otey B View Post
    All of you that whine about "trickle down" economics explain to me how "trickle up" works. Show me one job created by a homeless person... one job created by a welfare mother.......OOPS what do you mean that doesn't work. This potus hasn't even had ONE job in his life. How can you create something you don't even know what it is. This bunch will lie when the truth sounds better. I was in business for 12 years and made a good living for me and my workers. Don't remember EVER having anyone give me anything,......I earned it by hard work and having the FREEDOM to make my OWN decisions about who, and where I worked
    I think he had a law practice before politics. Might not be a manual labor job, but it is still a job I think. Probably employed office staff and such. Somebody fact check it for me though please. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    I think he had a law practice before politics. Might not be a manual labor job, but it is still a job I think. Probably employed office staff and such. Somebody fact check it for me though please. LOL
    Community Organizer is the closest he has ever been to work - his lawyer privilege is suspended & I do not think he ever practiced other than to run for the next office

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Community Organizer is the closest he has ever been to work - his lawyer privilege is suspended & I do not think he ever practiced other than to run for the next office
    According to Wikipedia, he worked at a law firm as an associate.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    According to Wikipedia, he worked at a law firm as an associate.
    That was the firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    That was the firm of Dewey, Cheatem & Howe
    Ouch! That hurts

Here's the point of me starting this thread. Last night the San Antonio mayor went on about how trickle down doesn't work. I hear that from dims all the time yet they are the first to jump in and say we need more stimulus/bailouts/whatever. To me the only difference is who decides which businesses get the money on top to trickle it down. Either the market dictates which businesses are successful and have that money or the government decides. Solyndra tells me pretty quick that the government isn't any good at it.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

Quote Originally Posted by achiro View Post
    Here's the point of me starting this thread. Last night the San Antonio mayor went on about how trickle down doesn't work. I hear that from dims all the time yet they are the first to jump in and say we need more stimulus/bailouts/whatever. To me the only difference is who decides which businesses get the money on top to trickle it down. Either the market dictates which businesses are successful and have that money or the government decides. Solyndra tells me pretty quick that the government isn't any good at it.
    If Solyndra were an isolated case then it might be unworthy of note, but Solyndra is one of a long line of failures in the green field, & they continue to push . It might be easier to see if there has been a success. When the government picks winners & losers they seem to err on the losers side the majority of the time.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!