The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How Is This For Class?

As long as we are talking class, anyone besides me see the irony that the party against the "War on Women" having a tape of Ted Kennedy and a speech by Bill Clinton?????
    Last edited by road kill; 09-06-2012 at 08:30 AM.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    As long as we are talking class, anyone besides me see the irony that the party against the "War on Women" having a tape of Ted Kennedy and a speech by Bill Clinton?????
    That's my boy "Blue"!!!! Flyin High in the Passenger Side x Katie May of Belgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel J Simoens View Post
    they learned from this man

All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Banned

Come on guys. don't get all heated. I was just poking some fun. Relax, take a deeeep breath and count to 10. It's all opinions and BS anyway. Fact of the matter is that all of the politicians are dishonest.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    Do you really think you can generalize to include all republicans because of that? Please! Intended for mural.
    Notice I used the word "stereotyped". Doesn't make it true of all. It is just a stereotype and I was saying that if the GOP wants to stop the DEMs from pulling the race card. They need to put a candidate that is not a rich white guy, up as their candidate of choice for the presidential election.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Notice I used the word "stereotyped". Doesn't make it true of all. It is just a stereotype and I was saying that if the GOP wants to stop the DEMs from pulling the race card. They need to put a candidate that is not a rich white guy, up as their candidate of choice for the presidential election.
    For someone who claims to be a fence-sitting, wishy-washy type... seems to me you throw all your darts at the right side of the aisle. You said you are a "Republocrat". I say thats all hogwash and you are like most other libs... you just don't want to admit it.
    Bill Davis

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    For someone who claims to be a fence-sitting, wishy-washy type... seems to me you throw all your darts at the right side of the aisle. You said you are a "Republocrat". I say thats all hogwash and you are like most other libs... you just don't want to admit it.
    I just play devil's advocate alot. I do throw alot of darts at the right, guilty as charged. Probably because I was one of those less fortunate kids growing up and the rich kids looking down their nose at me. I believe in the 2nd amendment very strongly. I hate the fact that alot of the Dems want to take guns away from law abiding citizens. I like the fact that the dems look out for the less fortunate people in the world. Most repubs that I know or have known were those rich snooty kids that always looked down their nose at me because my dad was a farmer and not some banker, or doctor, or lawyer. We never took any free handouts when I was a kid, but I think sometimes "some" people need a little help to better themselves. Some people don't want to help themselves and only want free handouts. I don't like that at all. I worked my tail off to get where I am today, but that doesn't mean that I am any better than the next guy that is struggling. I believe that there should be limitations on how long a person can stay on welfare without doing anything for it. And popping out babies every nine months doesn't qualify you for an extended stay on welfare. give them the training they need and put them in a job and wean them off of the system. If they choose not to work because they are lazy and just don't want to work, that's too bad. Unfortunately, alot of people have learned how to work the system. That needs to change. I also believe that alot of people "hate" the current president because he is black. He wasn't born rich and worked at getting his education and moving out of the ghetto to what he is today. He should get some credit for that. Romney and Ryan were both born with a silver spoon in their mouths and were given alot more opportunities growing up, than kids like me. Petty jealousy on my part. Now you know a little more about me and what i believe. As I've said before, I will always pull for the underdog and fight with them to even the odds. Point being, there are alot more people on here bashing the few liberals that are here. Lots of conservatives, and very few liberals. So to make it a fair fight, I side with the liberals because they are outnumbered on this forum. Make sense?

I just play devil's advocate alot. I do throw alot of darts at the right, guilty as charged. Probably because I was one of those less fortunate kids growing up and the rich kids looking down their nose at me. I believe in the 2nd amendment very strongly. I hate the fact that alot of the Dems want to take guns away from law abiding citizens. I like the fact that the dems look out for the less fortunate people in the world. Most repubs that I know or have known were those rich snooty kids that always looked down their nose at me because my dad was a farmer and not some banker, or doctor, or lawyer. We never took any free handouts when I was a kid, but I think sometimes "some" people need a little help to better themselves. Some people don't want to help themselves and only want free handouts. I don't like that at all. I worked my tail off to get where I am today, but that doesn't mean that I am any better than the next guy that is struggling. I believe that there should be limitations on how long a person can stay on welfare without doing anything for it. And popping out babies every nine months doesn't qualify you for an extended stay on welfare. give them the training they need and put them in a job and wean them off of the system. If they choose not to work because they are lazy and just don't want to work, that's too bad. Unfortunately, alot of people have learned how to work the system. That needs to change. I also believe that alot of people "hate" the current president because he is black. He wasn't born rich and worked at getting his education and moving out of the ghetto to what he is today. He should get some credit for that. Romney and Ryan were both born with a silver spoon in their mouths and were given alot more opportunities growing up, than kids like me. Petty jealousy on my part. Now you know a little more about me and what i believe. As I've said before, I will always pull for the underdog and fight with them to even the odds. Point being, there are alot more people on here bashing the few liberals that are here. Lots of conservatives, and very few liberals. So to make it a fair fight, I side with the liberals because they are outnumbered on this forum. Make sense?

Do you even know anything about Obama? He didn't live in a ghetto. His mother sent him from Indonesia to Hawaii to live with his very liberal gandparents because she was afraid he was being influenced by his rather conservative leaning step-father, Lolo. No ghetto has ever been part of his life, unless he went there to buy pot for his high school pot smoking buddies who called themselves the "Choom gang". You really need to do some reading, you make way to many assumptions.

As for Ryan, he probably had to work harder than Obama ever did to get where he is. He found his father dead at 16. Worked every day of his life since, including while in college... no silver spoons for him..

Romney may have been born to a wealthy family, but he gave his entire inheritance to charity and made his own fortune. Even left the state of Michigan, so he wouldn't be seen as riding his dad's coattails.
    Last edited by huntinman; 09-06-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    Bill Davis

Banned

I don't believe in any way, that Romney gave away his inheritance. He might have had his dad put it in the Cayman Islands or Switzerland for him until he could slip it back into his pocket unnoticed. Joke there btw. How did he get the money to start up these companies to create his wealth? I don't know. I'm just a lowly farm kid and I despise the "rich kids". I particularly don't like Ryan because to me, he has that phony smile that makes him look like he is smiling the whole time that he is sticking a knife in someone's back. Just my personal opinion. He just seems like he is not genuine. Just as phony as the day is long. Of course the majority of politicians are that way. Both sides of the spectrum. I don't read much, I just watch alot of TV, unless I am reading wildfowl magazine or the sports page, or reading the commentary here.

I don't believe in any way, that Romney gave away his inheritance. He might have had his dad put it in the Cayman Islands or Switzerland for him until he could slip it back into his pocket unnoticed. Joke there btw. How did he get the money to start up these companies to create his wealth? I don't know. I'm just a lowly farm kid and I despise the "rich kids". I particularly don't like Ryan because to me, he has that phony smile that makes him look like he is smiling the whole time that he is sticking a knife in someone's back. Just my personal opinion. He just seems like he is not genuine. Just as phony as the day is long. Of course the majority of politicians are that way. Both sides of the spectrum. I don't read much, I just watch alot of TV, unless I am reading wildfowl magazine or the sports page, or reading the commentary here.
    Sounds to me like you have some issues. Thought about seeing a shrink?
    Bill Davis