The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: Tigers & the Dawgs

Default Tigers & the Dawgs

So Franco - what is the point spread? How bad are your boys going to beat on us this time? Should we even show up?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Sarkesian cleaned house with the staff...Huskies may go down but will stay within the spread

current spread is LSU minus 23.5 and the O/U at 53
    Last edited by BonMallari; 09-05-2012 at 07:44 PM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Sports last night had a short segment with a DE from LSU - 1st name Barkevius, just how did the Dawgs not recruit him. Don't believe our defenders are at D-1 level yet, the new DC would not heap a bunch of praise on them in the paper. Having a really bad AD in Hedges really set the program back, PC don't win games . Jim Owens set the standard for the PAC 10, Don James didn't do bad in continuing it, hopefully Sark is the new man. Where's Franco?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Sports last night had a short segment with a DE from LSU - 1st name Barkevius, just how did the Dawgs not recruit him. Don't believe our defenders are at D-1 level yet, the new DC would not heap a bunch of praise on them in the paper. Having a really bad AD in Hedges really set the program back, PC don't win games . Jim Owens set the standard for the PAC 10, Don James didn't do bad in continuing it, hopefully Sark is the new man. Where's Franco?
    Trying to make a living so I can afford the major Health Insurance increases coming our way

I am a little concerned with my Tigers after watching them Saturday night. They beat a poor N Texas team 41 to 14, with two TD's called back. They were sloppy! Too many penalties and maybe Coach Miles was holding back on the passing game and not tipping his hand for future SEC games. I want to see some consistencey with the intermediate passing game!
    "Well, when I went off to college, the guys I used to hang with were pumping gas and voting Democrat. Today they're still pumping gas and voting Democrat. Guess the Democrats didn't do much for them." Charles Barkley