The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media

Thread: How do you grow the economy "from the middle out"?

Default How do you grow the economy "from the middle out"?

I've heard this a few times this week. Can someone please explain it to me.
    "The thing I admire about the rat tail is that it takes commitment. It's not like one day you just decide you want one, you have to grow out that bad boy and you have to repeatedly convince the hairdresser to trust you because it's a great idea."

A strong and employed working/middle class earning good wages spends more money on factory goods, cars and homes. More factorys are built to produce goods and cars. More employees are hired to work in the factories and build the homes. The economy expands and steadily grows as long as the middle class is employed and economically healthy.
    Orion Kennels

But that middle class must get that employment ... in order to collect the paycheck to purchase those goods.
    G.Clinchy@gmail.com
    "Know in your heart that all things are possible. We couldn't conceive of a miracle if none ever happened." -Libby Fudim

​I don't use the PM feature, so just email me direct at the address shown above.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    But that middle class must get that employment ... in order to collect the paycheck to purchase those goods.
    Details, always with the details............
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by Gerry Clinchy View Post
    They are able to do that through public support for schools, lower taxes, lower interest rates, and higher wages. Because the upper class does not care if their kids can afford to go to school and will pay as little as they have to as to earn more themselves. Corporations are not people but people make the decisions in them and they get paid more if they make more for the shareholders. Two much different agendas.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    They are able to do that through public support for schools, lower taxes, lower interest rates, and higher wages. Because the upper class does not care if their kids can afford to go to school and will pay as little as they have to as to earn more themselves. Corporations are not people but people make the decisions in them and they get paid more if they make more for the shareholders. Two much different agendas.
    Just maybe if they would lower the taxes on the corporations . Get rid of all the red tape for the small business owner so they can get a line of credit to expand. Maybe take light up on the regulations on drillingwould bring the price of fuel down. So the middle would more money to spend on those goods . I n return companys would have less shipping cost for the goods. Maybe if the teacher were put on a merit be the best get the best pay would help with young people with entrepreneurism.

Going out on a limb here reform the health care like not like they trying to jam down our throats now. Just for starter interstate commerce.