The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DOD violating Military voter law

Default DOD violating Military voter law

http://www.yourvalleyvoice.com/news/...a4bcf887a.html

Seems they would rather Military didnt vote this time around. They let everyone out there vote with no ID but make it much more difficult on the men and women that serve this country because Obama knows the military will not vote for him again.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-08-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Why not just vote ansentee? I agree they have not done all they should but it isn't that hard to vote through the mail.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Glavich View Post
    Why not just vote ansentee? I agree they have not done all they should but it isn't that hard to vote through the mail.
    It might be if your in some rat-hole in A-stan...
    Bill Davis

I agree, but the law was not meant for that. I think they should be able to figure out how to let them vote from a war zone but that is different than the law that they are talking about. I doubt they are going to put a voting assist office at every fob in A-stan.
    My Father,My Friend,My teacher,and now My Angel~ 04/21/1956-03/21/2011 You will always be missed. I hope to learn half of the stuff you knew.

~Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted~

What chafes my satchel fellers is…….
    The person at home, right here. Often, in my area anyway, volunteers. Your basic cookie making gossip granny. Refusing to accept the ballot from the deployed person because some picayune local hoop is not jumped through. The intent to vote is clear and because of the nature of how they received the ballot. The voter is clearly named and identified. And yet the same gossip granny, more often then naught, lets any Tom, Dick or Harry walk up in person with no ID at all, and vote!
    And is not breaking any law! A big ol’ WTF !
    "So what is big is not always the Trout nor the Deer but the chance, the being there. And what is full is not necessarily the creel nor the freezer, but the memory." ~ Aldo Leopold

"The Greatest Obstacle to Discovery is not Ignorance -- It is the Illusion of Knowledge" ~ Daniel Boorstin

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Bora View Post
    What chafes my satchel fellers is…….
    The person at home, right here. Often, in my area anyway, volunteers. Your basic cookie making gossip granny. Refusing to accept the ballot from the deployed person because some picayune local hoop is not jumped through. The intent to vote is clear and because of the nature of how they received the ballot. The voter is clearly named and identified. And yet the same gossip granny, more often then naught, lets any Tom, Dick or Harry walk up in person with no ID at all, and vote!
    And is not breaking any law! A big ol’ WTF !

Talk about "...the Illusion of Knowledge", the entire Democrat policy on not requiring an ID to vote is typical hypocrisy. Even the mental midgets can see what's going on and why!

My question is,..."Why are we surprised"?

UB
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

Banned

Isn't the GOP the ones pushing the voter ID law? Knowing that alot of people that will vote democrat do not have the ID they are requiring. I saw somewhere on the tube that some cities are trying to not have a place to vote in the inner city where the majority of the people that will vote democrat reside. If this statement is untrue, someone please correct my mistake.

with the military it s not about voter ID its about making it more difficult for them to vote period. ( a deficiency in the implementation of on-base voter assistance for military service members and their families,) They wont vote for Obama so why not make it more difficult? and yes if you have to show ID to get a return at a store you should have to show ID to vote.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Banned

I don't think there is anything in the constitution that says you have to have a picture ID to vote. The military should be able to vote with no questions asked. If they are good enough to die for their country, they should be good enough help decide the person they want as the president of this country. they should be able to vote from their base in whatever rathole they are in by computer, Or they should make something where their vote can be counted regardless of whom they vote for. I am sure with the technology we have, something can be done, It is their constitutional right to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by murral stark View Post
    Isn't the GOP the ones pushing the voter ID law? Knowing that alot of people that will vote democrat do not have the ID they are requiring. I saw somewhere on the tube that some cities are trying to not have a place to vote in the inner city where the majority of the people that will vote democrat reside. If this statement is untrue, someone please correct my mistake.
    Your first problem is believing everything you see on tv.
    Bill Davis