The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My biggest concern with the upcoming election...

Default My biggest concern with the upcoming election...

...is illustrated in words by Ann Coulter. Like I've stated many times, the SFN and OWS crowds, coupled with the obvious ignorance we see demonstrated daily on this message board by the Democrat bigots, would make anyone concerned about what sort of nation we are passing on to our offspring.

This informative commentary doesn't make me feel any more confident that we in the Tea Party movement, along with the 'suddenly enlightened' former Obamaites will be getting the job done in November. We not only need every individual of sanity on board to work to the final minute, but we need to have Romney get tough in the upcoming debates, so we can see some light at the end of the tunnel that convinces us we aren't fighting in vein.

UB

By: Ann Coulter

Before taking the oath of office, Barack Obama vowed to fundamentally transform the United States. He has certainly done so. For example, Obama has:
    – destroyed the job market;
    – sent billions of taxpayer dollars to Wall Street, companies overseas, his campaign contributors and public sector unions;
    – forced the passage of a wildly unpopular national health care law on a purely partisan vote;
    – come out for gay marriage;
    – refused to enforce laws on illegal immigration;
    – eliminated the work requirement for welfare.

How can a country that elected Ronald Reagan have Obama tied in the polls with Mitt Romney?
    The answer is: It’s not the same country.

Similarly, when two successful, attractive multimillionaire women in California can’t beat a geriatric leftist like Jerry Brown or an old prune like Barbara Boxer, that’s not the same state that elected Ronald Reagan twice, either.
    The same process that has already destroyed California is working its way through the entire country.

While conservatives have been formulating carefully constructed arguments, liberals have been playing a long-term game to change the demographics of America to get an electorate more to their liking.

They will do incalculable damage to the nation and to individual citizens, but Democrats will have an unbeatable majority. Just like California, the United States is on its way to becoming a Third World, one-party state.

Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 Immigration Act was expressly designed to change the ethnic composition of America to make it more like Nigeria, considered more susceptible to liberal demagogues.

Since 1965, instead of taking immigrants that replicate the country’s existing ethnic mix, we’ve been admitting mostly immigrants from the Third World. At the same time, people from the countries that sent immigrants to this country for its first several centuries have been barred.

Eighty-five percent of immigrants now come from “developing countries.” (How are they ever going to develop if their people are all on the dole over here?)

The “browning of America” is not a natural process. It’s been artificially imposed by Democrats who are confident of their abilities to turn Third World immigrants into government patrons.

It’s worked. According to the Center for Immigration Studies, 57 percent of all immigrant households in the U.S. get cash, Medicaid, housing or food benefits from the government — compared with 39 percent of native households. The highest rates are for immigrants from the Dominican Republic (82 percent), Mexico and Guatemala (tied at 75 percent).

Isn’t the idea to get immigrants with special skills? If you can’t even get a job, by definition, you do not have a special skill. Other than voting Democrat.

There’s a strange asymmetry in how this matter can be discussed. Liberals and ethnic activists boast about how America would be better if it were more Latino, but no one else is allowed to say, “We like the ethnic mix as it is.”
    That would be racist. By now no one even tries to disagree.

Liberals’ other plan to expand the Democratic rolls has been to destroy the family.

Every time someone gets a divorce, Democrats think: We got a new Democratic voter! Every time a child is born out of wedlock: We got a new Democratic voter! And if the woman has an abortion — we got a new Democratic voter!

According to recent polls, Obama has a negative job approval rating of 45 to 49 percent. The reason the polls are tied between Obama and Romney is that single women support Obama by a 2-to-1 margin. The Democrats’ siren song to single women is: Don’t worry, the government will be your husband.

Our prisons are overflowing with the results of the Democrats’ experiment of subsidizing illegitimacy. Children raised by a single mothers commit 72 percent of juvenile murders, 60 percent of rapes, have 70 percent of teenaged births, commit 70 percent of suicides and are 70 percent of high school dropouts.

Controlling for socioeconomic status, race and place of residence, the strongest predictor of whether a person will end up in prison is being raised by a single parent. (The second strongest predictor is having a tattoo.)

A 1990 study by the Progressive Policy Institute showed that after controlling for single motherhood, the difference in black and white crime disappeared.

Human beings in God’s image are being born into ruined lives at rates that boggle the mind. Illegitimate children are never given a chance, their lives destroyed by this social pathology. And Democrats say: More Democratic voters!

Throw in felons voting, and the Democrats have an unbeatable majority.
    When the one you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure.

I dont know how anyone can vote for him it boggles the mind. I never thought I would see the day that they would BOO God in a DNC convention & I dont know how anyone can want Obama for our Country. If you believe in the second amendment you better consider what will happen when Obama selects replacements for the retiring Supreme court Justices because your right to bear arms will be in jeopardy.
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-08-2012 at 08:55 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Another submission for the Joe Goebbels Literary prize, Bill. You have to be mentally challenged to believe Coulter's stuff--At least under your bed quaking. Another piece of the Big Lie. Regards!
    Zeus

I don't want to feed an ugly dog!

Uncle Bill needs to look at what the guys he is advocating have done to this country, before he cast judgement on the other side. Denial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Furthermore, if you were going to change my opinion you might want to use some creditable aguement not just the stuff you like because it caters to your beliefs. I'm going to let you in on a secret, most of us don't view the world the way you do.

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by zeus3925 View Post
    Another submission for the Joe Goebbels Literary prize, Bill. You have to be mentally challenged to believe Coulter's stuff--At least under your bed quaking. Another piece of the Big Lie. Regards!
    "The gov. SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY"!! How many are dumb enough or big enough liars enough to publically agree with this statement of--well you know who.

Quote Originally Posted by caryalsobrook View Post
    "The gov. SAVED THE AUTO INDUSTRY"!! How many are dumb enough or big enough liars enough to publically agree with this statement of--well you know who.
    Saved the workers retirement...had they not have loaned the money to them, they would have went through a long drawn out bankruptcy that would have broke countless other auto part companies and then someone like Bain would have picked up the pieces and sold off assets and distributed the workers retirement fund to its investors as dividends. I'm sorry...those folks put trust in a company and earned this money...I don't think some opportunist should have gotten it. This is what government is for....protecting people. Making sure we are safe in our homes, work, and our old age.

Quote Originally Posted by menmon View Post
    Saved the workers retirement...had they not have loaned the money to them, they would have went through a long drawn out bankruptcy that would have broke countless other auto part companies and then someone like Bain would have picked up the pieces and sold off assets and distributed the workers retirement fund to its investors as dividends. I'm sorry...those folks put trust in a company and earned this money...I don't think some opportunist should have gotten it. This is what government is for....protecting people. Making sure we are safe in our homes, work, and our old age.
    Now there is TRULY Goebbels propaganda. You related to him??

Obama better create jobs alot faster than he is the Navy is downsizing 3000 enlisted men and women are losing their jobs. Means more food stamps, unemployment, foreclosures etc....
    Last edited by gmhr1; 09-09-2012 at 05:19 PM.
    GMHR Riparian Bearly Behavin MH QAA (FC AFC Rebel with A Cause X AFC Bams Liberty Belle MH )
    GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare (MHR Tanglewood Iron Dago x Wind River Poppin Pepper)
    MHR Highlands Bearcat (FC AFC Suncrest Bear X GMHR Gadwalls Nightmare)
    Croppers Gold Dust (NAFC FC M D's Cotton Pick' N Cropper X Hunka Papas Chardonnay JH )

Seems to me that Coulter's stats should be pretty easy to check. I think it is almost certain that the majority of folks on the dole vote Dem, and certainly in my area, most hispanics are Dems (the main reason that extreme south Texas tends to go Dem in national elections when the bulk of the state is actually Rep). If Coulter's stats are correct, then her conclusions seem plausible at the very least. Certainly, not all Dems are smart enough, farsighted enough, or Machiavellian enough to be part of the plan, but I have no doubt that the Kennedy's were.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Banned

I've still got some bomb shelters for sale. Some people are so scared that armageddon is coming if Obama gets re-elected. Kinda like the Y2K thing. Never happened. So is the apocalypse coming the day after the election, or is it gong to wait until Obama is sworn in again?