The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

The Tigers are definitely benefiting from our former Bulldog. Great kid with a bright future.

Texas A&M still getting adjusted ... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post

Texas A&M still getting adjusted ... LOL
    Maybe a little too subtle for me, when did A&M get into the discussion? Is this suposed to be a video from the A&M vs Florida game, because it wasn't on CBS, A&M wore maroon jerseys and white pants and Florida wore white jerseys and orange pants. Looks more like Arkansas and ULM to me.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Maybe a little too subtle for me, when did A&M get into the discussion? Is this suposed to be a video from the A&M vs Florida game, because it wasn't on CBS, A&M wore maroon jerseys and white pants and Florida wore white jerseys and orange pants. Looks more like Arkansas and ULM to me.
    its alabama and florida. note the numbers on the helmet

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    I've just starting watching them. http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_as...rndog_girl.jpg

/Paul
    Don't drink too much Paul...

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Maybe a little too subtle for me, when did A&M get into the discussion?
    Well a guy posted that on another site I visit today. I too thought it was Bama but since it was recent assumed it was the A&M game. They too where similar colors.

My Bad.
    Last edited by Dustin D; 09-10-2012 at 04:27 PM.

Well a guy posted that on another site I visit today. I too thought it was Bama but since it was recent assumed it was the A&M game. They too where similar colors.

My Bad.
    Actually A&M's colors are maroon and white, more like MS State than Alabama's red and white which is more like OK and AR, great video of a 15 yard personal foul as the defenseless punt returner gets decked while signaling for a fair catch, real sportsmanship there!

Sportsmanship? Yeah, but he was a Florida Gator so that's accepted in the South.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

There are not, I've watched the entire game again, he's not a bad QB, I'm not saying that, but he doesn't hit receivers in stride as consistently as many other QB's in the NCAA FB.
    He's throwing WRs open & protecting them.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    Jacob, are you referring to ULM or their opponent this week, the perpetually young *uburn Tigers?
    ULM.

Last Saturday we sat glued to the USAF vs. Michigan game. We caught several glimpses of our grandson on the Air Force sidelines. He's one of 5 freshmen called up by the Falcon coaches to the varsity. He's a QB; I think he's #3 in the QB depth chart. The Falcons' starting QB is senior Conner Dietz. The Falcons played a very good game and surprised Michigan. Bloggers thought the Wolverines would win by 21. They won by 6 and were threatened all during the game by the Falcons who moved the ball and also had a very tough defense.

The next televised Air Force game is on Oct 6 at 11:30 a.m. ET on CBS... Air Force vs. NAVY. Should be a good game.

Bon, their next game (not televised) is on Sat., Sept 22 vs. UNLV @ UNLV. Our grandson Dano Graves is #7 and will be on the sidelines unless they give him a few snaps. There is also a #7 Black American on the defense who gets a lot of game time.

Helen

Quote Originally Posted by helencalif View Post
    Last Saturday we sat glued to the USAF vs. Michigan game. We caught several glimpses of our grandson on the Air Force sidelines. He's one of 5 freshmen called up by the Falcon coaches to the varsity. He's a QB; I think he's #3 in the QB depth chart. The Falcons' starting QB is senior Conner Dietz. The Falcons played a very good game and surprised Michigan. Bloggers thought the Wolverines would win by 21. They won by 6 and were threatened all during the game by the Falcons who moved the ball and also had a very tough defense.

The next televised Air Force game is on Oct 6 at 11:30 a.m. ET on CBS... Air Force vs. NAVY. Should be a good game.

Bon, their next game (not televised) is on Sat., Sept 22 vs. UNLV @ UNLV. Our grandson Dano Graves is #7 and will be on the sidelines unless they give him a few snaps. There is also a #7 Black American on the defense who gets a lot of game time.

Helen
    Helen - SI has a very good article on the things folks go through after they retire from FB - I'm sure you've heard of Jim McMahon? he was one of three featured in the article - the sideline might not be a bad place to be while getting a very good education - As a grandpa & pop I'm very glad no one had an interest in FB - I played before it got as violent as it is & on really cold days still feel the old injuries.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!