The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 8 of 152 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Well you havent been to San Antonio lately have you ? Please send reinforcements because the Alamo is surrounded again... ?
    Together, I'm sure we could put up one hell of a fight. Unfortunately, until the POTUS realizes we are being overrun, I'm afraid we won't make much of an impact. That is a topic for a different forum.

Back on topic, I think the Vols have a good chance of beating some teams that we weren't expected to. Mark my words, Georgia is vulnerable too... I've always had a lot of respect for Mark Richt, but they just don't show until the 2nd half.
    Last edited by Brad Turner; 09-12-2012 at 07:51 PM.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Brad Turner View Post
    Together, I'm sure we could put up one hell of a fight. Unfortunately, until the POTUS realizes we are being overrun, I'm afraid we won't make much of an impact. That is a topic for a different forum.

Back on topic, I think the Vols have a good chance of beating some teams that we weren't expected to. Mark my words, Georgia is vulnerable too... I've always had a lot of respect for Mark Richt, but they just don't show until the 2nd half.

the Tenn vs Florida game jumped from a pickem to Tenn -3pts...so I will pass....also I like Muschamp.....will like Derek Dooley a whole lot more if he can knock off Alabama this year
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

will like Derek Dooley a whole lot more if he can knock off Alabama this year
    bon,
    please do not let your relationship with a fine young man like derek dooley hinge on such hopeless conditions!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    bon,
    please do not let your relationship with a fine young man like derek dooley hinge on such hopeless conditions!
    Yeah, that would be a pretty tall order. FWIW I never put my money on the Vols. They have let me down too many times in the past.
    Mioaks Southbound Sammy JH
    Leatherwood's Here's Your One Chance Fancy

"Luck is the residue of design"- Branch Rickey

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    This weekend, they have Okie St in their sights! Take the Cajuns and the 22.5 points, game is as close to a lock as they get.
    I might be able to make a living betting against your "lock" picks...glad I left the game alone

Florida State and Florida both looked good (can't believe I just said that)

so much for Hotty Toddy in OXBOW....way to go Longhorns beating an SEC team...finally
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I might be able to make a living betting against your "lock" picks...glad I left the game alone

Florida State and Florida both looked good (can't believe I just said that)

so much for Hotty Toddy in OXBOW....way to go Longhorns beating an SEC team...finally
    UL had their butts whipped! I had parlayed UL, LSU and Bama. UL cost me.

Watched the USC vs Sanford, game wasn't as close as the score. The Cardinals' QB was missing open WR's and TE's al evening long. Sanford's D shut the Trojans down! Only reason USC was ranked #2 is because they are USC, always over-hyped. You know the Sportswriters are going to hate ranking Bama and LSU #1 and #2.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-16-2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    UL had their butts whipped! I had parlayed UL, LSU and Bama. UL cost me.

Watched the USC vs Sanford, game wasn't as close as the score. The Cardinals' QB was missing open WR's and TE's al evening long. Sanford's D shut the Trojans down! Only reason USC was ranked #2 is because they are USC, always over-hyped. You know the Sportswriters are going to hate ranking Bama and LSU #1 and #2.
    franco,
    can you just IMAGINE, if barkley was getting sacked and hit as often and as hard as he was with the stanford d-line rushing him, what on earth would have happened if the bengal or tide d was applying the pressure. bama and lsu would have run through his blocking like **** through a goose! better for the kid that the farce never got carried that far.
    john mccallie

Go Ducks...

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

way to go Longhorns beating an SEC team...finally
    LOL! UL-M has more wins against SEC Teams than Ol'Miss! LOL!

Can't believe Ol'Miss with 3 INT's still put up 31 points on Texas though. I thought Horns 'D' was more potent than that.

...and yes the Talking Heads are scratching their EYES out having Bama & LSU back in the #1 & #2 Saddle.

I'm loving the Tigers just creeping in the shadows on media coverage. Just sitting right behind the Tide. Let them wear the Spotlight like we did last year. They can have it until November! Not that we deserve the #1 Spotlight, we don't. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    franco,
    can you just IMAGINE, if barkley was getting sacked and hit as often and as hard as he was with the stanford d-line rushing him, what on earth would have happened if the bengal or tide d was applying the pressure. bama and lsu would have run through his blocking like **** through a goose! better for the kid that the farce never got carried that far.
    The nonSEC teams just don't know what defense is until they play a top tier SEC team. LSU should have gotten USC for the 03 BCS Champ game. Instead we had to beat Oklahoma for the title. USC, all hype and little substance!
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge