The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 10 of 152 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I kept up with it play by play on my phone with ESPN. No need to watch the game, We're are talking about a team coming into LSU with losses to Eastern washington and bowling green a Idaho team that won 2 whole games last year. LSU was suppose to beat them by picking their score. I guess you got a good gauge from that... I'm kinda suprised LSU let them score 14. Never good for ole Mett. to throw a near pick six from the red zone. He better not let that happen against a good team when it matters. I'll agree LSU is a good team. But you need to take off your purple and gold glasses thinking from watching that game it tells you convincingly that they are easily the best team in the states. Once again, they are a good team.
    Guess you didn't know their starting QB didn't play in the 1st game, Mett has never threw a pick 6, and in fact has only made 4 not quality to perfect throws the last 2 weeks. It's called breaking the game down into segments.

Now I'm guessing you think your beloved gumps are better. My question is how? HC is a given & I'll say OL because LSU lost Chris Faulk for the year. Other than that, yeah. It's a push @ best @ LB & the rest belong to LSU. Those are the simple facts. LSU will thump the gumps. Of that I have no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by jerod View Post
    Any weekend that USC loses is a great weekend of football.
    I really wanted to see LSU's secondary against SC's WR's & Matt Barkley. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

ND will play in a BCS bowl. Brian Kelly has them playing defense.

I'm not worried about how good LSU is or how Bama compares to them. That will come early November, there are plenty of good games to worry about before that one. I do know that your so called ''facts'' are biased to YOUR opinion. You're the typical arrogant LSU fan that think the world couldn't beat LSU in football. Your opinion is based on LSU mopping the floor against three no bodies. Before you go on your little rant, I'm not saying Bama has played anyone either, they have also played no one. Most teams ranked high have not.
    HRCH DRAKE

That Nov 3rd game will be the National Championship game unless they have to play one another again in the BSC Championship game! I think the BCS will do their best to avoid another LSU vs Bama Championship game but, it may be too obvious that they are the two best and will have to schedule that rematch. The biggest difference between last year's LSU team and this year's team is we now have a QB.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

2012 Alabama Crimson Tide Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Sept 1 1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 8 2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 15 3-0 (1-0)

2012 LSU Tigers Schedule
    DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS
    Sat, Sept 1 1-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 8 2-0 (0-0)
    Sat, Sept 15 3-0 (0-0)

From an outsider looking in, all I can hope is that UGA is second in the East so we don't have to play Bama in the SEC Championship. To me, Bama has been by far the most impressive team in college football this year, and barring a fluke, I don't see them loosing this year.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg

Isn't it crazy that their scores are adding up to be the same yet again this year?

As of right now;

Bama - 128 to 14
    LSU - 145 to 31

Both have beat their opponents by 114 points exactly.

Have no doubt about it, the LSU Tigers will win the Super Bowl this year.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

I can see it now. People from Louisiana will swear it should be the Tigers vs The Saints for the super bowl.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Isn't it crazy that their scores are adding up to be the same yet again this year?

As of right now;

Bama - 128 to 14
    LSU - 145 to 31

Both have beat their opponents by 114 points exactly.
    That is neat. I know last year every common opponent was beat by nearly the same margin of victory.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I can see it now. People from Louisiana will swear it should be the Tigers vs The Saints for the super bowl.
    The way the Saints are playing without their Headcoach, LSU would win.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345