The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 11 of 152 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I can see it now. People from Louisiana will swear it should be the Tigers vs The Saints for the super bowl.

Well to avoid the generalization, I'm from Louisiana and I don't believe that should happen. Frankly, I don't believe either team "should" make it to their respective championships the way they're currently playing.

THAT BEING SAID, and this is for real, have absolutely NO doubt about it. The New Orleans Saints will win the Super Bowl this year.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Well going back to my comment about Z not hitting recievers in stride, I was indeed impressed to see this weekend that his throwing was much more accruate...as expected as the year goes on.

This highlight video shows some pretty good throws to include the over the shoulder BOMB towards the end.

I want to see Z make those throws when there is pressure. Which, I think he can do but, still untested. Afterall, that is Idaho highlights we are looking at. I want to see them do the same to Auburn and Florida over the next three weekends.
    Last edited by Franco; 09-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by samcollett View Post
    Well to avoid the generalization, I'm from Louisiana and I don't believe that should happen. Frankly, I don't believe either team "should" make it to their respective championships the way they're currently playing.

THAT BEING SAID, and this is for real, have absolutely NO doubt about it. The New Orleans Saints will win the Super Bowl this year.
    That is an awefully bold prediction. Right now, they look like a ship lost at sea without a rudder. I hope you are right!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

I can't believe I am actually pulling for ND this year. Their QB is from the high school my wife teaches at, and I coach (wrestling). Golson is a good kid. He was something like 6th in the nation all time for TD passes in HS. He was injured in the first game and missed the rest of the regular season, came back for the playoffs. Awesome state championship game with him on one side Vs. #1 recruit Jadaveon Clowney (now at South Carolina). Also have to pull for VT with another player from Myrtle Beach #51 Bruce Taylor.

Other than that the SEC is what I'm watching.
    Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    I really wanted to see LSU's secondary against SC's WR's & Matt Barkley. I guess it wasn't meant to be.

ND will play in a BCS bowl. Brian Kelly has them playing defense.
    Last edited by mjiorle; 09-19-2012 at 12:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That is an awefully bold prediction. Right now, they look like a ship lost at sea without a rudder. I hope you are right!

I'm a bold man and I'm from New Orleans. There is no other possibility.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by mjiorle View Post
    Also have to pull for VT with another player from Myrtle Beach #51 Bruce Taylor.

Other than that the SEC is what I'm watching.
    Mike
    But man did VT get done nasty this weekend or what!? ugly...

I don't think you guys are going to get much pressure from *uburn. I expect that you will grind them into a fine powder with your power running game. Florida maybe.

I am just hoping that the Tide and Tigahs are both unbeaten when we tangle in November. The Tide has a bad game coming, and I hope it is not the first Saturday in November or we will have no chance to survive it. LSU is just too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I want to see Z make those throws when there is pressure. Which, I think he can do but, still untested. Afterall, that is Idaho highlights we are looking at. I want to see them do the same to Auburn and Florida over the next three weekends.

Easy there, cowboy. Weren't you singing a similar tune last January? At least right up until kickoff?

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Now I'm guessing you think your beloved gumps are better. My question is how? HC is a given & I'll say OL because LSU lost Chris Faulk for the year. Other than that, yeah. It's a push @ best @ LB & the rest belong to LSU. Those are the simple facts. LSU will thump the gumps. Of that I have no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    and I hope it is not the first Saturday in November or we will have no chance to survive it. LSU is just too good.
    Have you looked at the schedule?

Bama will play Miss St. and then LSU
    LSU will play A&M (BYE Week) then Host Bama at home.

Not sure if that's good or bad