The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 13 of 152 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

John, how dare you talk about the beloved Zach Mett. Haven't you learned that he's better than Peyton manning, matthew stafford etc. He pretty much should be in the HOF for destroying 100% of the competition he has faced. It doesn't matter if he's proven him self against a decent team or not! He is the real deal! He doesn't have to be 23-34-0,Ints and pick apart the SECOND best defence of the '11-'12 season in the nat'l championship game to be considered ''good''.

Some people have to work to achieve greatness, ole ZM was born that way!!
    Last edited by TDB87; 09-20-2012 at 02:45 PM.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    John, how dare you talk about the beloved Zach Mett. Haven't you learned that he's better than Peyton manning, matthew stafford etc. He pretty much should be in the HOF for destroying 100% of the competition he has faced. It doesn't matter if he's proven him self against a decent team or not! He is the real deal! He doesn't have to be 23-34-0,Ints and pick apart the SECOND best defence of the '11-'12 season in the nat'l championship game to be considered ''good''.

Some people have to work to achieve greatness, ole ZM was born that way!!
    No one has even come close to being that obnoxious.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Man that mute button is hard to press huh?
    Alabama resident. There's nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    No one has even come close to being that obnoxious.
    You're correct. Not overly obnoxious about ZM on here. I have ran into a lot of LSU fans in general that praise him like he's a world beater. I'll say the guy can sling the ball around and appears to have a lot of potential. He's just not proven against a legitimate team yet. Everyone here knows that there's a huge difference between cup cakes and the beef of a teams sec schedule.
    HRCH DRAKE

So since he's not proven his ability against stiffer competition that means what? He's not going to be good, going to be great or shall we wait and see. Before you answer I realize that my statement sounds just as dumb as your previous statement regarding Zach Mettenberger, Payton, Stafford, etc. because surely we will have to wait and see. So people are excited about the possibility of having a legitimate passer and leader. What's wrong with that?
    Last edited by coachmo; 09-21-2012 at 06:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I have ran into a lot of LSU fans in general that praise him like he's a world beater.
    Of course Bro!!!!! Do you not know who we've had to deal with these last few years!?!?

Jordan Jefferson!!!!!! and the Les Miles love affair with him.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Zach M compared to JJ, you dang right folks are jumping for joy.

Bama fans should know. We only need 6-12 complete passes to win a SHIP!

Zach M. can do just that(So far), so yeah we are excited, but Yes we'll have to see how he reacts to Big Boy Teams.

When thinking back over the years of the horrible memory of JJ, ANYTHING looks like Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by coachmo View Post
    So since he's not proven his ability against stiffer competition that means what? He's not going to be good, going to be great or shall we wait and see. Before you answer I realize that my statement sounds just as dumb as your previous statement regarding Zach Mettenberger, Payton, Stafford, etc. because surely we will have to wait and see. So people are excited about the possibility of having a legitimate passer and leader. What's wrong with that?
    I think most of the excitment stems from the fact that J Jefferson is no longer our QB! That we finally have someone with the potential to complete forward passes and we don't have to rely on our D in shutting everyone down.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I think most of the excitement is just the LSU is generally awesome and everyone else is not.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Mett is just that damn good. Period. Accuracy is accuracy. Understanding The QB position is a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Alabama resident. There's nothing to see here.
    not a thing to see in alabama, unless you want to see one of those last three crystal footballs they give out at the end! sec-six in a row, state of alabama-three in a row!

i think the little footballs are on display at wal-mart in eastaboga, al this weekend. stars of the swamp people will be there too!
    john mccallie