The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 18 of 152 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868118 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Aside from Jacob's statement about Mett playing well (I have watched most of the game twice and he looked like AJ against you guys in Tuscaloosa last year), I agree with both of you for the most part.

Believe me when I say I understand all about the atmosphere in *uburn, and they were playing for their lives, so you got their best shot. But, personnel wise, there is absolutely no reason that game should have been in doubt into the final seconds. *uburn's plan was to sell out to stop the run and make Mett beat them, and it almost worked. You guys do have a problem at LT that needs working out.

All that said, I expect Mett to get better, the LT situation to get stabilized, and to get your best shot on the 3rd. I also expect Alabama to have to squeak by at some point
    just like you guys did. Life on the road in the SEC. I am concerned about our visit to Missouri on October 6.

By the way, every college team is young. Alabama's roster has (I think) 49 freshmen and sophomores on it, if you include redshirts.

Similar thing happen last year.

Last year LSU's first SEC opponent was AWAY @ Miss St. and they came out of there 19-6. LSU went on to play for the SHIP.

So hopefully that is the flat game. Who knows man, lots of Freshman on the team(lots!), NONE of which has ever played in a SEC Hostile Environment. It can be a lot to soak in, most people have no clue what kind of pressure that is.

Florida will be the make or break game IMO. Florida sits at home for the next two weeks waiting on LSU to arrive.

If LSU can beat Florida @ home off their bye week, I think that will say a lot about where this team will go for the rest of the season, if any where at all.[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by RookieTrainer; 09-24-2012 at 10:30 PM.

Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Oh yea, take this! LSU Golden Girls.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Haha it's mildly creepy that two of my friends are in a photo that just popped up on a retriever training forum. One (bottom middle facing to the left) is sitting right in front of me. Not a golden girl anymore, but a law student. Either way, she was kinda taken aback haha. That photo is from last year.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Since were talking about Ducks and all ...

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Oh yea, take this! LSU Golden Girls.
    My grandma has those same shoes

/paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    My grandma has those same shoes

/paul

They're wearing shoes???
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    They're wearing shoes???
    Yea who's paying attention to shoes? Heck after reading that i still haven't looked to see if they got em on,lol
    HRCH DRAKE

you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!
    Well, here ya go. I understand she also hangs out at the Houndstooth on the strip near Bryant -Denny. For you geezers
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345