The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 19 of 152 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!
    I don't have kids, that I know of....

/paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Nah, I've only seen her at George's in Baton Rouge.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Well, here ya go. I understand she also hangs out at the Houndstooth on the strip near Bryant -Denny. For you geezers

Y'all still wanna question me about Washington? Keith Price is the real deal. I knew what my eyes told me was right.

you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!
    I just laughed out loud in class.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Y'all still wanna question me about Washington? Keith Price is the real deal. I knew what my eyes told me was right.
    It's amazing what it takes to come back from a bad AD & some poor coaching choices - I thought the Huskies as a team looked much better last night - but is Stanford slow?

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    It's amazing what it takes to come back from a bad AD & some poor coaching choices - I thought the Huskies as a team looked much better last night - but is Stanford slow?
    The entire Pac 10 is slow except for Oregon. However, they look like a bunch of little munckins running around like a Chin fire drill.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Stanford isn't slow per say, they're just a physical team. They're old school. They wanna punch you in the mouth and see if they can physically dominate you.

The entire Pac 10 is slow except for Oregon. However, they look like a bunch of little munckins running around like a Chin fire drill.
    disclaimer: if any readers are "vertically challenged" or "of asian descent" or "play football in the pac10" or "their momma packed their lunch when she sent them to the mailbox" or "are fire emergency coordinators", please understand that franco shows insensitivity to the rest of us all the time.

it is a noteworthy accomplishment to offend 5 different groups of people in 25 well placed words!
    john mccallie

it is a noteworthy accomplishment to offend 5 different groups of people in 25 well placed words!
    Thanks for the recognition, I was worried that it might fly under the radar!
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Thanks for the recognition, I was worried that it might fly under the radar!
    i forgot that in addition to the five insults, you were also able to fit in a backhanded compliment to oregon. impressive efficiency with the written word my friend!
    john mccallie