Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    After watching the replay of LSU/Idaho, I'm positive there isn't a better team in Americana than the one in The BR.
    Jacob, after giving you several weeks to think about your quote after that GREAT Idaho Vandals win, do you want to retract you statement above?

Anyways, how did everyone like this lack luster weekend of college football in this 5th week? Unless someone likes to watch WVU and Baylor play pitch,catch and score against each others blind,lazy,poorly taught and poorly executed defenses. Both teams do have good offenses, but those defenses they put on the field is just a poor excuse. I'll never understand how Baylor or wvu feels like they can only rush 3 lineman, drop 8 in coverage,give the qb forever to pass, and still have the defense screw up the scheme and end up letting 2 recievers have a whole side if the field with no defenders, or get 20 yards behind coverage. I went and watch my g/f's nephew play in his 9-10 yr old peewee game outside of T'town saturday morning and them kids had better pass coverage and understanding of zone and man defense than baylor and wvu's defense did.

In the sec, UA,USC,GA,LSU all looked sloppy and had teams play with more emotion.
    Last edited by TDB87; 09-30-2012 at 10:35 AM.
    HRCH DRAKE

First time I have seen a team score 70 pts (WVirginia) and not cover a 13.5 pt spread....

My Horns give up 550yds on defense and squeak out a win...their season hinges on the next two weeks..they play WV and OU back to back, they can go 2-0, or 0-2.....I would take 1-1 in a heartbeat
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

If I were ranking teams I would make Free Shoes U #1.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

TU/OSU. What a fun game to watch. Enjoyed every minute of it. It helps when you don't have a dog in the fight.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Jacob, after giving you several weeks to think about your quote after that GREAT Idaho Vandals win, do you want to retract you statement above?

Anyways, how did everyone like this lack luster weekend of college football in this 5th week? Unless someone likes to watch WVU and Baylor play pitch,catch and score against each others blind,lazy,poorly taught and poorly executed defenses. Both teams do have good offenses, but those defenses they put on the field is just a poor excuse. I'll never understand how Baylor or wvu feels like they can only rush 3 lineman, drop 8 in coverage,give the qb forever to pass, and still have the defense screw up the scheme and end up letting 2 recievers have a whole side if the field with no defenders, or get 20 yards behind coverage. I went and watch my g/f's nephew play in his 9-10 yr old peewee game outside of T'town saturday morning and them kids had better pass coverage and understanding of zone and man defense than baylor and wvu's defense did.

In the sec, UA,USC,GA,LSU all looked sloppy and had teams play with more emotion.
    Did we just finish Sept? No doubt the last 2 weeks haven't been pretty, but they'll be ready to play the gayturds this weekend.

About the bad week of CFB, was there a game worth a flip after Georgia/UT? I just caught the last of that game & some of the Free Shoes U/South Florida & South Carolina/KY games. After being rained on most of yesterday, I wasn't staying up late to watch games that mean nothing.

Yes we did just finish September, but that didn't stop you from giving your team the title of ''best in Americana''. I just wonder if you've got a better assessment of that team now. I wouldn't consider that Ga and TN game ''worth a flip''. Good God what happened to Ga s defense. I wouldn't imagine what us Bama or LSU fans would say after giving up 40+ in any game, esp a conference game. I was mad after last night and giving up 14 to ole miss.

That Fl LSU game will be a good one. LSU better figure that o line out or Fl is liable to eat em up Like roseberry said before,'' it'll be hard for met to complete anything laying on his back.'' Lol
    HRCH DRAKE

LSU is in Trouble and stands a very good chance to lose to Florida, South Carolina and Bama.

If Zach M. doesn't learn pocket awareness and Les Miles doesn't call plays to allow him to throw Darts across the middle for short yardage(Something Zach struggles with already) then the Tigers won't make it to a BCS Bowl game, much less a SHIP.

I don't think the Tigers are NC Material and would wager a bet they do not return to contend for it this year.

Maybe a BCS Bowl game 'IF' they get their act together.

Like I said earlier, we'll know a whole lot after Florida in whether or not this is the Tigers not getting up for chump teams, or if they REALLY have a problem. I think, they have problems.

Yes we did just finish September, but that didn't stop you from giving your team the title of ''best in Americana''. I just wonder if you've got a better assessment of that team now. I wouldn't consider that Ga and TN game ''worth a flip''. Good God what happened to Ga s defense. I wouldn't imagine what us Bama or LSU fans would say after giving up 40+ in any game, esp a conference game. I was mad after last night and giving up 14 to ole miss.

That Fl LSU game will be a good one. LSU better figure that o line out or Fl is liable to eat em up Like roseberry said before,'' it'll be hard for met to complete anything laying on his back.'' Lol
    I agree with you. There is room for concern. I'm not sure they have an answer on The OL, but slingblade is sticking with the new changes to it. We will know more about this team Sat. They could easily just be playing down to the opponent. The gayturds aren't the ones from the 90s where you stood a great chance of getting run out of town. I like the game being on the road. Mett will be fine as long as The OL gives him a chance.

UGA's offense did have a pick 6 and two turnovers in the red zone, but our D looked pathetic.
    Bubba Joiner

HRCH UH Ridgewood's Georgia Dawg (500 point club)
    HRCH Ridgewood's Gold II
    HRCH Hold My Beer & Watch This
    Hope She's A Duk Dawg