The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 25 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

my Horns defense got exposed by giving up 48 to WVU, and Mack Brown has shown what a big underachiever his teams are considering he is 0-8 against top 10 ranked teams and how well they recruit..Will Muschamp's success at Florida may make the powers that be at the Forty Acres wish they had exercised the HC in waiting option sooner rather than later..the OU game now looms as a make or break game for the year

as well as Manziel is playing QB at TAMU, UT fans might be lucky that they no longer have to play the Aggies...I think the might be able to play with LSU...for at least the first half

Dont even get me started on Romo and the Boys....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    First regular season loss since 2010, it was a tough one. The Beckham fumble after the 53 yard reception was the turning point.
    and the fact that the first Gator TD came when Minter was taken out of the game.

LSU will have major issues going forward. With injuries, we basically have a pre-season boot O-line trying to give a mediocre QB time to throw much less make a hole for a RB to run through.

Incredibly ill timed Dropped Passes, another 8+ penalties gunna be a long season, if a season at all. I don't see how they plan to fix the broken O-line in the middle of the season.

Another problem is Clement blocking ability or lack there of. He cost some key yardage by failing to block. I saw at least 4 missed(piss poor) blocks on essential 3rd and shorts.

I also found myself asking the same question I do watching the Saints. WHY ARE WE NOT RUNNING THE BALL!?!?!?!?!?

25 mere attempts? Who's fault is that? - Players don't call the plays.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    my Horns defense got exposed by giving up 48 to WVU, and Mack Brown has shown what a big underachiever his teams are considering he is 0-8 against top 10 ranked teams and how well they recruit..
    I think they've been exposed for the last 3 weeks actually.

Gave up;
    31 pts and 400yds to Ole'Miss,
    36 pts and 576yds to Okla. St.,
    48 pts and 460yds to WVU.

Their next two games could end the same.

my Horns defense got exposed by giving up 48 to WVU, and Mack Brown has shown what a big underachiever his teams are considering he is 0-8 against top 10 ranked teams and how well they recruit..Will Muschamp's success at Florida may make the powers that be at the Forty Acres wish they had exercised the HC in waiting option sooner rather than later..the OU game now looms as a make or break game for the year

as well as Manziel is playing QB at TAMU, UT fans might be lucky that they no longer have to play the Aggies...I think the might be able to play with LSU...for at least the first half

Dont even get me started on Romo and the Boys....
    It's more "The Boys" than it is 'Romo". He's gonna get killed back there. I'm beginning to think that Dez is just to dumb to play at the Pro level. He either can't remember the routes or never knew them in the first place. Great athletic ability wasted.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

Looks like the Grind Fest on the road wasn't such a bad hit. LSU @ #9

Look at the SEC again rocking the Top 5!

With a schedule like LSU's imagine if they win out beating SC, Bama(Two Top 5 Teams) and Miss St. LOL

1 Alabama (60) 5-0 1,500 1
    2 Oregon 6-0 1,435 2
    3 South Carolina 6-0 1,359 6
    4 Florida 5-0 1,265 10
    5 West Virginia 5-0 1,260 8
    6 Kansas State 5-0 1,217 7
    7 Notre Dame 5-0 1,176 9
    8 Ohio State 6-0 1,053 12
    9 LSU 5-1 938 4
    10 Oregon State 4-0 873 14
    11 USC 4-1 812 13
    12 Florida State 5-1 800 3
    13 Oklahoma 3-1 756 17
    14 Georgia 5-1 733 5
    15 Texas 4-1 711 11
    16 Clemson 5-1 657 15
    17 Stanford 4-1 587 18
    18 Louisville 5-0 494 19
    19 Mississippi State 5-0 450 20
    20 Rutgers 5-0 331 22
    21 Cincinnati 4-0 205 NR
    22 Texas A&M 4-1 153 NR
    23 Louisiana Tech 5-0 129 NR
    24 Boise State 4-1 114 NR
    25 Michigan 3-2 82 NR

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo...#ixzz28d4Vp7Dk
    Last edited by Dustin D; 10-07-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    and the fact that the first Gator TD came when Minter was taken out of the game.

LSU will have major issues going forward. With injuries, we basically have a pre-season boot O-line trying to give a mediocre QB time to throw much less make a hole for a RB to run through.

Incredibly ill timed Dropped Passes, another 8+ penalties gunna be a long season, if a season at all. I don't see how they plan to fix the broken O-line in the middle of the season.

Another problem is Clement blocking ability or lack there of. He cost some key yardage by failing to block. I saw at least 4 missed(piss poor) blocks on essential 3rd and shorts.

I also found myself asking the same question I do watching the Saints. WHY ARE WE NOT RUNNING THE BALL!?!?!?!?!?

25 mere attempts? Who's fault is that? - Players don't call the plays.

I think they've been exposed for the last 3 weeks actually.

Gave up;
    31 pts and 400yds to Ole'Miss,
    36 pts and 576yds to Okla. St.,
    48 pts and 460yds to WVU.

Their next two games could end the same.
    They can't run block. They had to let Carl Nicks, one of the best run blockers in the game slip away to sign Brees. As good as our Guards have been, our Tackles are mariginal at best. With S Payton calling the plays, he could compensate for the play at Tackle. I just hope they draft an O Tackle with the first pick in next years draft. Our O line lacks any depth and is short on talent.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

How concerned is the NCAA and the BCS about an Urban Meyer coached Ohio State team running the tables and going unbeaten and winning the Big Ten championship

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

How concerned is the NCAA and the BCS about an Urban Meyer coached Ohio State team running the tables and going unbeaten and winning the Big Ten championship

Kinda of hard to say since it hasn't happen yet

They've got some tough games ahead @ Penn St, @ Wisconsin and Denard Robinson and Company.

Plus as we see every season in College Football you never know when a team like NC State will take down a #3 FSU!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'll take my two teams on the gridiron over TAMU and the Cowboys
    Uh Franco, nobody holds "America's Team" in more disdain than I do, but the boys have actually won this year.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Kinda of hard to say since it hasn't happen yet

They've got some tough games ahead @ Penn St, @ Wisconsin and Denard Robinson and Company.

Plus as we see every season in College Football you never know when a team like NC State will take down a #3 FSU!
    Penn St is playing on pure emotion...Wisconsin is reloading....Dennard Robinson is over hyped...Meyer has Ohio St playing with a chip on their shoulder, he has proved that they have brought into his philosophy..Tressel left a lot of talent in the cupboard, and Meyer knows what to do with it

the FSU game, the Noles were leading 16-3 the whole game and gave up two late 4th quarter TD's

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    Uh Franco, nobody holds "America's Team" in more disdain than I do, but the boys have actually won this year.
    Give us our coach back and the record is different. BTW, the reason Goodell is fight a Deposition so hard is that his main evidence was given by a former Quality Control coach that is on record for swearing revenge when he was given a cheapy Super Bowl ring.

A couple of NFL QB's talking on Facebook, interesting
    http://profootballmock.com/?p=4810
    Last edited by Franco; 10-07-2012 at 04:49 PM.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345