The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 27 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

Right on Richard !!! LOL
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

go irish!!!!
    Knuckle bustin' retrievers
    Craig Corcoran 317-519-3883
    H.R. Ezekiel Spark Of God Corcoran -Zeke
    H.R.C.H. Isabella's Promise of god Corcoran - izzy
    K.B.R.'s running out of cash - cash

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierharvester View Post
    go irish!!!!
    If they win out, they'll be no question. They will play for the SHIP!

However I suspect by Nov. 3rd. the Top 5 will have changed again. At least 3-5 will.

The first BCS Poll is out, Bama #1 and Florida #2.

http://www.nola.com/lsu/index.ssf/20..._river_default
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    If they win out, they'll be no question. They will play for the SHIP!

However I suspect by Nov. 3rd. the Top 5 will have changed again. At least 3-5 will.
    I disagree, If ND wins out with also a undefeated SEC and Oregon team, ND would be left out due to not having a conferance championship to play in. If ND is 1 of 2 undefeated teams or the only undefeated team, then of course they'll make it.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I disagree, If ND wins out with also a undefeated SEC and Oregon team, ND would be left out due to not having a conferance championship to play in. If ND is 1 of 2 undefeated teams or the only undefeated team, then of course they'll make it.
    TDB,
    son you may be too young to know this but dustin d is correct. if notre dame ends its season undefeated there is not a computer program, strength of schedule ranking, usa poll, coaches poll or anything else that will keep them irish out of the championship game. hell they have been ranked in the pre season top 25 every year forever regardless of their situation. if they ever win two games consecutively whamo, back in the top ten! oregon could beat usc by 100 and win the pac ten, florida could win out and win the sec champ game and if nd finished undefeated someone else gets left out.....not the irish.....not in my considerable lifetime!

now let's just say in the highly unlikely event that:
    1) bama pulls off an incredible five game sec win streak and beats the east in the sec championship game.
    2) notre dame wins out, with wins over usc and oklahoma and finishes undefeated.

you think in your wildest dreams that the bcs aint gonna find a way to leave some deserving undefeated team(sorry /paul) in the rose bowl to create, "THE BIGGEST DANG GAME IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL HISTORY"!

and btw, if you think you can beat them irish in a close game.........forget it. if you think you can get a call in a close one........forget it! just ask stanford after saturday!
    john mccallie

What'd everyone think of the weekend? I thought my Tide looked ok, doing what they do to opponents. It appears they need to work a little on the mental game and special team coverage.

Overall there was some good games. LSU looked more like LSU this week. Auburn continued the trend they're on.

So LSU fans, is this the excitement y'all expected out of ole mett? Of course the o line has played into his ability a little, but they're doing exactly as i thought and are a good team as i've said plenty of times. I just remember having this debate ( http://www.retrievertraining.net/for...Y!!!-GDG/page3 ) with a few of y'all of what i expected out of lsu game plan with ole mett vs others perspective. I don't know why y'all cant accept a "game manager" as a QB. We've won 2 of the last 3 Ships with a "game manager" type game plan lol
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

and btw, if you think you can beat them irish in a close game.........forget it. if you think you can get a call in a close one........forget it! just ask stanford after saturday!
    EXACTLY! Same applies for Texas when they are winning.

Both Texas and Notre Dame got a VERY nice hand from the refs to seal the deal on a close one. Both were as plain as day upon review on every TV Replay in America....cough cough I mean 'Not enough evidence to overturn' *Rollseyes*

After getting completely Raped by OU this weekend, all Talking Heads are no longer talking about Texas. Game over for them and Mack Browns head might be on the chopping block *Sooner* than expected.

If the Irish win out over BYU, OU, USC etc, Heck I'd say they deserve it over a one loss SEC. That would be wins over 5 ranked opponents from 3 different Major Conferences.

I think the Ducks better keep taking it one day at a time. They face an uphill battle from here on out. It's win out or go home for them and their Nemesis is quietly sitting @ #8 right now.

It's that time of year though, every weekend will push numbers around as dreams are made and shattered every Saturday.

Roseberry, Luckily i don't remember the reign of ND being only 24 yro. I do hear alot of stories from dad and grandpa of how much they've hated ND over the years. It's apparant the media and people that be want ND back in the spotlight, ND def gets the attention year in and year out for as long as i've been following CFB. I guess it's just hopeless thinking on my part that with 3 undefeated teams ND would be left out. The tie breaker would be two key words. NOTRE DAME.

Now that we're on the ND kick, i do shed a tear or two watching Rudy. Him sacking that GT QB and getting carried off the field, just a feel good story!
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    It's that time of year though, every weekend will push numbers around as dreams are made and shattered every Saturday.
    Ain't that the truth, gotta love it!
    HRCH DRAKE