Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 29 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

It's the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    It's the truth.
    No, it's not dude.

Irish opponents so far are 22-16

OU, K-State, LSU, Florida, S. Carolina and Bama(pretty much in that order) all have tougher Strength of Schedules and are in the Title race too.

I've just not bought into that ND is a nat'l title team. People want to give Alabama a hard time about their schedule up to this point. But what about ND and who they've played up to now? I've heard a ba-zillion times this years about how the ND win vs Mich was a good signiture win, how they beat a illusive denard robinson michigan team bla bla bla. Michgan turned the ball over 6 times, ND should of beat them as bad as bama did, its pretty bad to not capatilize on that many turn overs and only win a game 13-6. The same ppl are down playing the michigan team that alabama THUMPED to start the year. I think in two weeks, Oklahoma is going to beat up on ND pretty bad. That'll end the talk for ND.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    People want to give Alabama a hard time about their schedule up to this point. But what about ND and who they've played up to now?
    Probably b/c based off of SOS alone, they have played a harder schedule than Bama and b/c their like USC and OU. They are loved from....when these NOW 50+ year old sports talkers were playing.

I'll agree with you about ND as of now, but Bama doesn't play South Carolina, Florida or Georgia this year.
    So their only signature win is against a Big 10 Team that they played in Tuscaloosa. Same with LSU

So Bama also only has 1 chance left at a signature win, when they play LSU b/c I'm not buying the CowBells tune.

Bama opponents are 19-19 and their next game is against the 3-3 Vols.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    And after this win over the Gamecocks, the Bayou Bengals are now 47-1 Since 2002 when playing @ Night in Death Valley.

Bama is next on the Night Schedule.....and if the odds play out just right(Not likely) we could have another 1 vs. 2 on our hands. Lord help the talking heads if that happens.

That one loss was to Tim Tebow in 09'.

I think it's understood that the Tigers are a different animal @ Night, add in the 93,000+ Crazy Coonasses's cheering them on and the odds increase

Where we don't play good is 11:00 a.m. with the chickens like we will next weekend. LOL!

yeah if only all their games were indoors where the heat is not so bad.
    Go Gators Regards
    Views and opinions expressed herein by Badbullgator do not necessarily represent the policies or position of RTF. RTF and all of it's subsidiaries can not be held liable for the off centered humor and politically incorrect comments of the author.
    Corey Burke

I hear you on the whole "Death Valley at night" thing. But Alabama has historically done pretty well down there regardless of the kickoff time. Weren't we supposed to lose last January because we were playing in LSU's backyard or something like that?

Just kidding. I am hoping that Alabama can make it to November 3 undefeated so it will be just as big a game as it was last year and looks to be for some time.

Also, if things go to plan, Alabama will get the best of SC, Fla, and UGa in Atlanta for a winner-take-all matchup.

Quote Originally Posted by badbullgator View Post
    yeah if only all their games were indoors where the heat is not so bad.
    Go Gators Regards
    har har har ...injuries and you know it

Senior Member Sundown49 aka Otey B's Avatar

In honor of one of our past members Bob G............
    ROLL TIDE !!!
    My Dad said to me ."Son, a man just needs three things to be happy....A good dog, a good gun and a good wife.....Thank God I have all three
    Sundown's Boss of Delta Marsh JH (Louie QAA X Delta MH)
    Traveling Through The Graded Timber JH (2012 NAFC Trav X Timber MH QAA)

Sundown's Ruff And Tuff (Boss JH X Lil Bit) best pup I have ever raised
    Home of HRCH Sundown's Loaded To The Maxx (FC AFC Jamie X Dixie QAA) RIP
    www.sundownlabs.com

the way the schedule plays out, the schools that lost a game early may end up near the top as opposed to those that may eventually lose late in the year....ND will lose to either OU or Southern Cal, possibly both...OU can run the table and win the Big 12...the USC vs Oregon game will end up either knocking UO out of the MNC or give USC some traction into claiming a shot at it....IMO all the teams are playing for ONE spot, the chance to play Bama for all the marbles...dont forget about FreeShoesU
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

I think it is time for Mack Brown, Univ of TX, to go. The Aggies are finding a way to win this year instead of just the opposite.
    I think they are going to have their hands full this coming Sat with LSU. The Aggies could actually win eight games this year. The possible victories: Sam Houston State, Auburn and Missouri. Miss State is playing awful good right now but.... And there is not much of chance against AL.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"