The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 31 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Dr. Ed, are you ready to accept LSU winning this weekend in College Station? 11:00 kickoff is for the birds though.

Jacob we will see, Aggies are at home. If it was in Death Valley your prediction would carry more weight. Kyle Field can be very inhospitable to any foes. To bad the SEC made us move the corp to the corner. Guess they had to level the playing field.
    'I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game.' - Bear Bryant / Alabama

http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/41...su-and-am-will

Scott Rabalais looking to poke the old coals of a rivalry from my youth. I loved the idea of TAMU joining The SEC.

Johnny Manziel brings an interesting skill set. If LSU's DL dominates the LOS like most anticipate, "Johnny Football" will have to do something that Keith Price couldn't do. The early kickoff is the only thing holding this game back. A clash of styles. Plenty of room for drama. It'll be a fun game to watch IMO. Unfortunately I won't catch a lick of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Scott Rabalais

Man I'd love to take a poll here on who could pronounce that last name. LOL
    One of the oldest names in Louisiana History along with my last name.

I work on Fort Polk so we have lots of retired foreigners. I like to post up random Louisiana names and words just to hear them try and pronounce them. I tell them all the time, don't feel bad, even us born and raised here have trouble pronouncing some of these names ROFL!

LOL. No doubt. We had guys from Sweden @ a job in Port Hudson this year.

This picture is just because.

http://theadvocate.com/sports/lsu/41...su-and-am-will

Scott Rabalais looking to poke the old coals of a rivalry from my youth. I loved the idea of TAMU joining The SEC.

Johnny Manziel brings an interesting skill set. If LSU's DL dominates the LOS like most anticipate, "Johnny Football" will have to do something that Keith Price couldn't do. The early kickoff is the only thing holding this game back. A clash of styles. Plenty of room for drama. It'll be a fun game to watch IMO. Unfortunately I won't catch a lick of it.
    as football should be. Won in the trenches. I will be at Port A and wont get to see it either unless someone brings a tv.
    'I make my practices real hard because if a player is a quitter, I want him to quit in practice, not in a game.' - Bear Bryant / Alabama

Dr. Ed, are you ready to accept LSU winning this weekend in College Station? 11:00 kickoff is for the birds though.
    If the Aggies lose it certainly will not ruin my day, they have a nice competitive team and are far from the worst team in the SEC West. In 2 or 3 years they might be quite pesky, their 3 polint loss to the Gators is looking better and better. When I was in school we played an annual game with LSU and got beat up almost every year, can you spell the Chinese Bandits? Losing to Les's team would not be humiliating whereas UT's loss to the Sooners was!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Typical SEC game, physical D and great RB's. Game wasn't as close as the score. I want to see some Steven Rivers at QB! LSU's D line is as good as it gets in College Football.

Beating the 3rd ranked team in the nation was sweet!
    I didn't think it was sweet at all. Kinda tasted a little bitter to me but the Tigers' lines threw my boys around out there. Either way, it was a good game and came down to the last few seconds. I can't take that kind of pressure every weekend. We have another tough one this weekend at The Swamp but at least it's a day game. It's too bad they all can't come to Williams Brice.
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."--George Orwell.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBoley View Post
    as football should be. Won in the trenches. I will be at Port A and wont get to see it either unless someone brings a tv.
    Do they have TV in Port Arthur?

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    If the Aggies lose it certainly will not ruin my day, they have a nice competitive team and are far from the worst team in the SEC West. In 2 or 3 years they might be quite pesky, their 3 polint loss to the Gators is looking better and better. When I was in school we played an annual game with LSU and got beat up almost every year, can you spell the Chinese Bandits? Losing to Les's team would not be humiliating whereas UT's loss to the Sooners was!
    Dr Ed my Tigers have the last place locked up in the SEC West and for a long time if we don't do something to change things. Pulling for the Aggies this weekend though!
    Brandon Edmondson