The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 62 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472112 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Florida is going down this weekend!
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

are me and wayne nutt the only two people who care about college ball this weekend? aggies and tide gonna be a good one!

chizik has his back against the wall, will the bulldogs show up for their 2nd biggest rival of the year? i hear bobby petrino and his girlfriend will be watching the game with jay jacobs?

let's hear some smack talk folks!!!!
    john mccallie

There's nothing to talk about. When you OWN a team like LSU does STATE (19-1 in the last 20. 12 game winning streak & the 1 win was because of severe home cooking.), it's just a W.

Who is Jay Jacobs? Auburn AD? Yesterday the odds went back to -14 for AL but now back to -13 1/2. I keep waiting for a sign of an outside intervention. Anyone heard of something that would cool off the AL team?
    Last edited by Wayne Nutt; 11-09-2012 at 06:21 PM.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired

yes jay jacobs is auburn ad. with that spread i think the smart moneyt is on texas a&m. bama might win but it is unlikely to be by more than two touchdowns if they do. lots of local folk really concerned about this one.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    bama might win but it is unlikely to be by more than two touchdowns if they do.
    Hmm...

Against similar Defenses A&M scores avg. 18 points and that was @ Home against each.
    Florida won by 3,
    LSU by 6, of course knowing how A&M scored that last TD, LSU could/should have won by 12

Besides the LSU Game, Bama's lowest score this year was 33 pts. against Ole'Miss.

A&M is going on the Road for it's 3rd straight time.

Bryant Denny Stadium and the Tide will be too much too handle for the young freshman and company.

Bold Prediction;
    Bama/ 38-20

LSU is harder to figure out. Yea they got up big time last weekend, but this weekend who knows? I expect them to be ready to play, Miles always has his team ready to play. I feel the urge to say it might get ugly with two Horses having over 100+ rushing and Zach M. 200+ with two TD's and 1 INT.

...but the urge isn't very strong...maybe?, I'm a tad apprehensive in wondering what the toll last weekend might have taken. Then again, this is LSU right? They don't do two losses in a row right? Right?....RIGHT!

LSU/ 31-13

I don't give a crap about the other 35+ games going on LOL!

And the Oregon Ducks are only favored by 28 1/2.
    You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well-preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, body completely used up, drink in hand, yelling and screaming, Woo Hoo what a ride!

who the ducks playin' this weekend merlin? the ducks can just hand the ball to that running back four times in the first quarter and put up the twenty eight. they should be able to pass for another couple to cover. my money is on the ducks no matter who it is in a tough pac 12 matchup!
    john mccallie

I heard Nick Saban had the flu, QB had a stomach virus and one RB had a pulled hamstring. All are questionable for the game this afternoon. Anyone else hear these rumors?
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired

Latest trade rumor is Nick Saban to the Cowboys for Jason Garrett, Tony Romo, and two first round draft choices.