The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 63 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

I live in Tuscaloosa and I have not heard any of those rumors. Doesn't mean they are not true. I'll be going to the game today, and I am still scared. This is a classic trap, and A&M is certainly good enough to close the deal.

When I saw Coach Saban on the way to work yesterday he was on his phone and waving his hands just like usual.

The entire SEC (outside Alabama, of course) has been hoping this were true since 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    Latest trade rumor is Nick Saban to the Cowboys for Jason Garrett, Tony Romo, and two first round draft choices.

i heard the rumor saban was going to the cowboys? i heard the rumor that jerry jones was gonna actually allow saban to coach the team? my sources for both these rumors may not be reliable.

i also heard the rumor that saban's college age daughter does not want her mom and dad moving to texas. she is rumored to have said if her dad went to dallas she was going to catfight, beat down the entire dallas cowboy cheerleading squad just because she can. her defense attorneys have discouraged her from taking these actions prior to her upcoming trial.
    john mccallie

Local sources report that Jones so covets Coach Saban that he has offered youngest son Jerry Jr., wife Jean, and daughter Charlotte to sweeten the deal.

if jerry will throw in the property at "red level".......it's a deal!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    if jerry will throw in the property at "red level".......it's a deal!
    He might throw in his exclusive duck hunting lodge in Stutgart but I think Jerry World is off limits

dr. ed, red level is in fact the name of the "duck shooting" lodge/reservoir near stutgart. in arkansas imho the ranking of historical private lands are 1. wingmeade, 2. claypool, 3. greenbriar(green timber), 4. tie-tyndall's and red level.

btw if a shit kickin', public school educated, son of a poor alabama baptist preacher can talk his way in for a couple of days, it might not be all that "exclusive". if you get the call the chicken gizzards are the house specialty.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    dr. ed, red level is in fact the name of the "duck shooting" lodge/reservoir near stutgart. in arkansas imho the ranking of historical private lands are 1. wingmeade, 2. claypool, 3. greenbriar(green timber), 4. tie-tyndall's and red level.

btw if a shit kickin', public school educated, son of a poor alabama baptist preacher can talk his way in for a couple of days it might not be all that "exclusive". if you get the call the chicken gizzards are the house specialty.
    that shit kickin', public school educated, son of a poor Baptist preacher must be well connected if he knows the premier private waterfowl hunting areas well enough to rank them!

Halfway through the 3rd Q, Florida Gators 13, UL Ragin Cajuns 17. Cajuns have the ball. No one cooks gator better than a Cajun. Geaux Cajuns!

Update;

Cajuns knock Gator QB Driskell down. Driskell headed for the lockerroom. Cajuns with ball on the Gator 32!
    Last edited by Franco; 11-10-2012 at 01:55 PM.
    Changing the Presidential Debates to allow Liberty on the stage will change America. You can help. Go to Our America's Debate Challenge to learn how you can help.

Rowdy and me in our game watching attire. The last word from us. BTHO Alabama!
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"