The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 70 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

I'm dumbfounded by that series of play calls at the goal line. That said, if you tackle a little bit earlier in the game you might not be in that shape. Again, hats off to A&M.

Roseberry, one of my buddies would say that Manziel is slicker than owl excrement.

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    that is one slippery white boy! i know i sound like my dad in the late '60's/early '70's saying, "that coach bryant's play calling sucks. he gets beat in the bowls because he never throws the ball." but, first and goal on the six with three minutes remaining i think the only way i attept a pass is if my running back is stopped on three consecutive plays. that nick saban's play calling sucked. lol

KSU
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by DSemple View Post
    KSU

Wife's dad is a wildcat, so I'll second that!!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    are you sure?

Sorry, don't know how to do happy feet on the internet!!!
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    I'm dumbfounded by that series of play calls at the goal line. That said, if you tackle a little bit earlier in the game you might not be in that shape. Again, hats off to A&M.

Roseberry, one of my buddies would say that Manziel is slicker than owl excrement.

The complete saying is "slicker than owl excrement on a mesquite branch" and your buddy would be correct!!
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

My Aggie Sister posted this on her facebook page earlier this evening.......

GIG'EM, Ags! Fightin' Texas Aggies beat the Everlivin', Everlovin', Compound, Complex HELL outta 'bama! WHOOP!

College Station is going crazy tonight

Whoop!!!!!
    JK'sboxofchocolates

SHR Diggs, Soul, Mooney and always HRCH Cinn SH 500 pt club (06/92 to 01/98), HR Rocks (09/99 to 05/04), HRCH UH Schooner SH 1000 pt club (11/95 to 11/07) and HRCH UH Wagars MH 1500 pt club (12/01 to 09/13).

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Kimbrough View Post
    My Aggie Sister posted this on her facebook page earlier this evening.......

GIG'EM, Ags! Fightin' Texas Aggies beat the Everlivin', Everlovin', Compound, Complex HELL outta 'bama! WHOOP!

College Station is going crazy tonight

Whoop!!!!!

Much as I (and most of the Ags I know) lament the loss of our old rival (exactly whose horns are we sawing off now?), tonight's victory felt REAL good. Must be a bit like Jack felt when that beanstalk cracked. Would love to be in Aggieland tonight!!!
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

Yup, Ducks got no defense. Pick it off then let the offense score on 1st play.

Estimated BCS:
    1 DUCKS
    2 KS
    3 ALABAMA
    4 NOTRE DAME
    Last edited by Merlin; 11-11-2012 at 12:32 AM.
    You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough.

The purpose of life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave with a well-preserved body, but rather to slide in sideways, body completely used up, drink in hand, yelling and screaming, Woo Hoo what a ride!

The NCAA College Playoff system can't arrive soon enough! That would put an end to the speculation and give the top teams the opportunity to prove it on the field.
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

We don't have any mesquite around here, so you'll forgive me if I just leave that part off.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    The complete saying is "slicker than owl excrement on a mesquite branch" and your buddy would be correct!!