The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 71 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Always good to be reminded that you are the measuring stick and you get everybody's best shot. Sometimes, like yesterday, their best shot is good enough to beat you.

I really enjoy being hated a whole lot better than I liked being told what a fine man Mike Shula was.

Quote Originally Posted by Janet Kimbrough View Post
    My Aggie Sister posted this on her facebook page earlier this evening.......

GIG'EM, Ags! Fightin' Texas Aggies beat the Everlivin', Everlovin', Compound, Complex HELL outta 'bama! WHOOP!

College Station is going crazy tonight

Whoop!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    Always good to be reminded that you are the measuring stick and you get everybody's best shot. Sometimes, like yesterday, their best shot is good enough to beat you.

I really enjoy being hated a whole lot better than I liked being told what a fine man Mike Shula was.
    Aggies haven't been in the SEC long enough for me to have developed any specific animosity (let alone hatred) for anybody, but when they basically suggest that one is soooo far out of one's league that all will be surprised if any games are won, and then you beat the supposed powerhouse, well, can't help but grin!! Who's Mike Shula?
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Who's Mike Shula?
    Don's Son !

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Good game by the Ags. Sad my Frogs couldn't do the same.

I knew it wouldn't be long before these Drums started beating. ESPN is as bad as the Main Stream Media these days.

A&M beats Bama in BD Stadium, a week after Bama played their most physical game of the year and 'ELITE' Status is already being pushed around for A&M LOL!

Make room in the SEC for another elite program. Texas A&M is here, and its first-year boss -- now a Missouri win from possibly being the cutthroat conference's coach of the year -- is the catalyst.
    http://insider.espn.go.com/college-f...-takeaways-ncf

Aggies haven't been in the SEC long enough for me to have developed any specific animosity (let alone hatred) for anybody,
    I don't think this is reciprocated, I'm absolutely sure the Aggies are on Bamma's hate list.
    Howard Niemi

You really gotta be careful about how high a pedestal you put your method, your accomplishments, your dog on. There's usually someone who's done more, somewhere. And they may have used a different method than you did! Chris Atkinson 2013

get your dog out and TRAIN! caryalsobrook 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Howard N View Post
    I don't think this is reciprocated, I'm absolutely sure the Aggies are on Bamma's hate list.
    Well, now, yeah, but I kinda like them so far.
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Aggies Crashing through the Top 10;

BCS Standings
    RK TEAM RECORD
    1 Kansas State 10-0
    2 Oregon 10-0
    3 Notre Dame 10-0
    4 Alabama 9-1
    5 Georgia 9-1
    6 Florida 9-1
    7 LSU 8-2
    8 Texas A&M 8-2
    9 South Carolina 8-2
    10 Florida State 9-1

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Aggies Crashing through the Top 10;

BCS Standings
    RK TEAM RECORD
    1 Kansas State 10-0
    2 Oregon 10-0
    3 Notre Dame 10-0
    4 Alabama 9-1
    5 Georgia 9-1
    6 Florida 9-1
    7 LSU 8-2
    8 Texas A&M 8-2
    9 South Carolina 8-2
    10 Florida State 9-1
    Well I guess all I have to say there is WHOOOOPP!!!
    (John Dewey)

(George Washington)

Nice backhand there,HPL. If we are the "supposed" powerhouse, then why do you think A&M jumped so many spots after winning?

I follow football pretty closely, and I don't recall A&M making much noise in the BCS lately, until right now, and I am pretty sure you won your last (and only) national championship in 1939. We are right in the thick of things to play in the BCS game for the third time in the last 4 years, so it seems pretty clear who the powerhouse is, the results of one game notwithstanding.

*uburn folks win one every now and then too and start making comments like yours. Don't be like *uburn folks.

Quote Originally Posted by HPL View Post
    Aggies haven't been in the SEC long enough for me to have developed any specific animosity (let alone hatred) for anybody, but when they basically suggest that one is soooo far out of one's league that all will be surprised if any games are won, and then you beat the supposed powerhouse, well, can't help but grin!! Who's Mike Shula?