The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 92 of 152 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102142 ... LastLast

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

He does, and it's as good as they come. I really don't know what to think about it all. He has 3 years left on his contract after the completion of this year. If I remember correctly, he makes $3.751 Mil a year plus post season & academic incentives. So naturally that would be a large sum to pay LSU.
    Last edited by Jacob Hawkes; 11-27-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Who is gonna win the heisman?
    If ESPN has any say you would think they are the PR firm for Manti Teo from ND

He had his on man cheer squad Skip Useless (Bayless) singing his praises all morning
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    He had his on man cheer squad Skip Useless (Bayless) singing his praises all morning
    The local D/FW sports talk guys call him Skip Brainless

If ESPN has any say you would think they are the PR firm for Manti Teo from ND

He's a monster. No doubt. Phenomenal story too.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    The local D/FW sports talk guys call him Skip Brainless
    Rumor has it that the cigar smoking, miller light drinking Randy Galloway invented the term we are wimp free radio to insult the Bayless show when both were in the Metroplex. Now they both work for ESPN. Wimpy has risen to a higher level unfortunately.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    He does, and it's as good as they come. I really don't know what to think about it all. He has 3 years left on his contract after the completion of this year. If I remember correctly, he makes $3.751 Mil a year plus post season & academic incentives. So naturally that would be a large sum to pay LSU.
    There is one rumor floating around that the force$$$$ behind the offer are none other than Jerry Jones....maybe he is thinking of doing all his off season shopping in Louisiana this year....the Hat (Miles) to his alma mater and Sean Payton to the Cowboys....
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

There is one rumor floating around that the force$$$$ behind the offer are none other than Jerry Jones....maybe he is thinking of doing all his off season shopping in Louisiana this year....the Hat (Miles) to his alma mater and Sean Payton to the Cowboys....
    Jones is not content to screw up the Cowboys he wants to screw up the Razorbacks too!

To all Arkansas fans, please move Jerry back to Fayetteville, please!

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    He won't go. Too many reasons to list.
    "This is for everybody in this city who's had homes that used to be wet," he said after receiving the NFC championship trophy. "This is for the city of New Orleans." -Sean Payton

[QUOTE=BonMallari;1038151]There is one rumor floating around that the force$$$$ behind the offer are none other than Jerry Jones....maybe he is thinking of doing all his off season shopping in Louisiana this year....the Hat (Miles) to his alma mater and Sean Payton to the Cowboys....[/QUOTE]

If on Friday, former NFL Commish Paul Tagliablu(sp) releases evidence that an actual pay for injury program did happen under Sean Payton, then I would be willing to help pack his bags for Dallas because he will be fired. If all he has is lockerroom pregame over-the-line Defensive Coach Gregg Williams peptalk and the testimony of a fired disgruntled Quality Control coach, that's a different matter.
    Last edited by Franco; 11-28-2012 at 05:58 AM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge