The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 105 of 152 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Yeah, The Capital One Bowl really screwed things up. LSU can get screwed in bowl bids like no SEC team can. LSU lost to Georgia in The SEC CHAMP GAME in 05 & went to The Peach Bowl. LSU beat TAMU & South Carolina, yet play in a lower bowl game than both. How does The Capital One Bowl not pick a SEC Best team????
    Well we do have Peach Bowl History and against Clemson too. Hopefully it continues.

That's a terrible matchup. LSU could beat Clemson worse than they beat cryami in 05. Did you hear David Pollock?

Take out the human element and the political bias and the BCS computer says Alabama is undeserving of a title shot.

Quote Originally Posted by mngundog View Post
    Take out the human element and the political bias and the BCS computer says Alabama is undeserving of a title shot.
    then i say, thank God for the human element and political bias.

i hear, i cannot wait for a playoff system, i cannot wait for a playoff system, i cannot wait for a playoff system! you know what, i want a playoff system too. because then more of us are gonna be crying than are crying now. you think this system is unfair......just wait. there will be no end to the ,"why didn't we get in?", "why is a conference champion in that pitiful conference getting in?" blah blah blah and i am going to say, "i told you guys this playoff was going to suck!"
    john mccallie

Yeah, The Capital One Bowl really screwed things up. LSU can get screwed in bowl bids like no SEC team can. LSU lost to Georgia in The SEC CHAMP GAME in 05 & went to The Peach Bowl. LSU beat TAMU & South Carolina, yet play in a lower bowl game than both. How does The Capital One Bowl not pick a SEC Best team????
    What non BCS bowl game did you think you deserved, and what is the difference in the payout with that bowl and the Cap 1 game
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Hey Duck fans, anybody want a jersey or food bet on the Fiesta Bowl?

How bout you Bubba or Paul?

Anybody else notice all the Duck fans disappeared after they legalized the hippie lettuce?

Come on down out of the clouds men.

Don
    KSU Fan
    Last edited by DSemple; 12-03-2012 at 03:56 PM.
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

Don't really pay much attention to the semi-pro leagues. I'd root for the Ducks but can't figure out which color to wear this week. Most of the team can't afford to graduate to the NFL- pay cut is too big.

It was Washington that legalized dope- in Oregon it is way too close to Kalifornia - usually can't remember to vote.

Pretty sure that /paul roots for the Beavers regards

Bubba
    There are three classes of people: those who see...those who see when shown...and those who do not see. - Leonardo da Vinci

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8709694

WTF???? This hire makes ZERO sense. I just don't get it. Why would he leave Madison? Why go to ARKY? Why would ARKY hire him? I donno. This is the dumbest hire I can recall since slingblade to LSU.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    What non BCS bowl game did you think you deserved, and what is the difference in the payout with that bowl and the Cap 1 game
    The Capital One Bowl or The Cotton Bowl were the 2 that made the most sense. The payout doesn't matter as The SEC shares the revenue equall with all schools in the conference.

http://m.espn.go.com/ncf/story?storyId=8709694

WTF???? This hire makes ZERO sense. I just don't get it. Why would he leave Madison? Why go to ARKY? Why would ARKY hire him? I donno. This is the dumbest hire I can recall since slingblade to LSU.
    Bielema is a darn good coach, he has done a great job of competing with and beating The Ohio St and Michigan powerhouses...no doubt Arkansas gave him a substabtial raise over whatever UW was paying him....beside maybe he is a duck hunter and Jerah might have given him access to his club...I think its a good hire

Malzahn to Auburn....that seems like a no brainer
    Last edited by BonMallari; 12-04-2012 at 03:08 PM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"