The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 112 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Bobby Petrino to WKU...does he get to bring his own assistant or recruit from that campus...have no idea where in the state its located...except that its in the western part of the state
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    Bobby Petrino to WKU...does he get to bring his own assistant or recruit from that campus...have no idea where in the state its located...except that its in the western part of the state
    Salary 850K, not bad pay for leaving your last job in disgrace.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Bowling Green, KY - Only experience, Jim McDaniel to Sonics, 7'0 with a 1" vertical leap .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    Bowling Green, KY - Only experience, Jim McDaniel to Sonics, 7'0 with a 1" vertical leap .
    Duh I should have remembered Bowling Green, Ky.....my brother had an office there

A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Besides the surprising amount of hot chicks that go to TT, why would anybody go to Lubbock?
    Sandhill Cranes and Canada Geese December-January. Other than that, haven't a clue.
    M&K's HR UH Tucker of Texoma JH
    M&K's SHR Prime Black Angus
    M&K's Miss Jessie Girl JH
    Sir Jacob of Lakeview-Jake
    Freeway JYD

Mike Whitworth

The state of Georgia has two big games tomorrow, Georgia Southern is in the DI-AA semi finals against North Dakota State and my alma mater the Valdosta State University Blazers are playing Winston Salem State in the DII national championship in Florencia Alabama tomorrow. I think Blazer Shots are in order tomorrow afternoon! I'm glad I'm old enough that my college buddies won't be banging on my door at 8:00 am with a pitcher full of them!!!
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".

I heard Applewhite is interviewing for KK's job (OC who left for TT head coach). Say it isn't so Joe (Kevin).
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Nutt View Post
    I heard Applewhite is interviewing for KK's job (OC who left for TT head coach). Say it isn't so Joe (Kevin).
    That has to be a bogus rumor...OC Bryan Harsin left and took the HC job at Arkansas State (we are very happy for him and his family, Mrs Harsin said her son was not happy in Austin)

Major will take over the play calling duties in the bowl game, he might end up with the OC job and eventually more, so common sense would say that him interviewing for the OC job at TAMU are probably a hoax

Is nobody going to comment on the fact that the head of SEC officials announced yesterday that there would be no suspension on this because once Murray started moving toward the returner he was a defender? I guess after 10 days of reviewing replays frame-by-frame he came to a different conclusion than several on this board that were pretty vocal and sure of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    He certainly was not acting like he was going to make a tackle on an interception that took place 30 yards downfield, he's surrounded by huge people, throws the ball downfield, gets knocked down, gets up and looks around to see what happened and BOOM he gets blindsided in the head. Guess they're going to have to kill someone before they stop players from trying to deliver traumatic brain injury. Tough is one thing, that's dirty and wrong no matter who you root for.

Because they always get it right & hold the gumps to a high standard????