The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 117 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

I switched over to a movie when LSU was ahead and seemingly well in control midway thru the fourth quarter. I had no idea they lost until I popped open this thread. I sure didn't see that comming from watching the way LSU was playing up to that point. Their defence in particular seemed to be an over match, what happened?

John

Quote Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
    I switched over to a movie when LSU was ahead and seemingly well in control midway thru the fourth quarter. I had no idea they lost until I popped open this thread. I sure didn't see that comming from watching the way LSU was playing up to that point. Their defence in particular seemed to be an over match, what happened?

John
    LSU's O line couldn't handle the pressure and Clemson didn't allow a first down in the 4th Q. Clemson played a great game and LSU's streak of nineteen wins in a row against the ACC came to an end.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    LSU's O line couldn't handle the pressure and Clemson didn't allow a first down in the 4th Q. Clemson played a great game and LSU's streak of nineteen wins in a row against the ACC came to an end.
    Not only that, LSU could not defend against Hopkins who burned them for 191 receiving yards on 13 catches... Many under double coverage.
    Bill Davis

Les Miles happened

the predicted dominance of the SEC in the bowl games is being challenged.....LSU getting nipped at the wire last night....Miss St getting beat today....Georgia and So Carolina both having their hands full....its hurting my Bowl Pick em...the only one I got right was picking Clemson
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the predicted dominance of the SEC in the bowl games is being challenged.....LSU getting nipped at the wire last night....Miss St getting beat today....Georgia and So Carolina both having their hands full....its hurting my Bowl Pick em...the only one I got right was picking Clemson
    That's why they actually play the games on the field... The so called "experts" are wrong as much as they are right.
    Bill Davis

Anyone see that first down spot in the mich and USC game. Ball was bout 3 inches short and the ref looks at it against the chain with everyone around and watching clearly see it's short then he signals 1st down. USC went bananas challanged and lost. Cant understand that. Good thing for them they just sacked UM and usc got the fumble, next play goes deep for a TD Guess the football gods are keeping it out of the hands of the refs.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Anyone see that first down spot in the mich and USC game. Ball was bout 3 inches short and the ref looks at it against the chain with everyone around and watching clearly see it's short then he signals 1st down. USC went bananas challanged and lost. Cant understand that. Good thing for them they just sacked UM and usc got the fumble, next play goes deep for a TD Guess the football gods are keeping it out of the hands of the refs.
    Yes... That was a goofy call by the refs, but Clowney took care of it on the next play with that monster hit!
    Bill Davis

South Carolina beat Michigan and my Dawgs wake up in the second half and roll on the Corn Huskers. Now I'm just worried about who comes back next year for UGA. So much for the SEC falling to 0-4.

As for the Dawgs, no matter who plays QB (I still love Murray despite other Dawg fans doubts) we have a HE!! of a offense coming back.

GO DAWGS!
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".

The Clowney HIT!