The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 118 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

I know I am not one of the "guys" --- but loved to see Stanford win the Rose Bowl. Plunkett was there looking on! Remember seeing that game as well.

Glenda

Miles is a great recruiter and runs the program well but then need to force him to bring in a good O-Cordinator and let him run the Offense. His coaching staff has set up the worst offensive schemes I have seen and are terrible play callers. It wasn't just those three pass plays. It looks like a high school offense.

dustin,
    in order to legislate greater safety for its players in the 2013-14 season, the ncaa must ban jadaveon clowney's participation.
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    dustin,
    in order to legislate greater safety for its players in the 2013-14 season, the ncaa must ban jadaveon clowney's participation.
    Quote of the day!!
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    the predicted dominance of the SEC in the bowl games is being challenged.....LSU getting nipped at the wire last night....Miss St getting beat today....Georgia and So Carolina both having their hands full....its hurting my Bowl Pick em...the only one I got right was picking Clemson
    The SEC did not show me much. Georgia and South Carolina should have rolled but had their hands full with weak Big 10 teams. Not to mention LSU and MSU. It makes me worried that Alabama won't beat up on ND. I want ND to be embarrassed. Certainly I don't want to have to hear about them actually winning the national championship.

bill,
    why do you think urban meyer has been able to recruit all those big, fast, sec quality offensive linemen? their daddy's are sending them somewhere they wont get humilliated or killed by clowney!

i bet you can already buy an artist sketch of the upcoming, limited edition print of that hit for your "gamecock" media room!
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    dustin,
    LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_C View Post
    Miles is a great recruiter and runs the program well but then need to force him to bring in a good O-Cordinator and let him run the Offense. His coaching staff has set up the worst offensive schemes I have seen and are terrible play callers. It wasn't just those three pass plays. It looks like a high school offense.
    Tis True! BUT!!! If Zach makes the WIDE OPEN pass, it would have been the perfect play call(Which is why he was WIDE OPEN) and LSU could have THEN run it 3 times and THEN WHAT IF they get 1 First Down?!? Then they kneel for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate_C View Post
    With out a doubt!!!!!!!! How does a program in the top tier of the NCAA not have a true big time OC, but Miles is to dam loyal to do anything about it. And bring in a dual threat QB!!!!

Drive info: 12 plays, 83 yds in 6:24 off the clock TouchDown Louisville.

14-0
    Last edited by Dustin D; 01-02-2013 at 08:04 PM.

As much as I don't won't to hear the SEC ain't all that pile on I just can't bring myself to pull for the Gayturds.

Go Cards and Go Dawgs!
    "That's a fine dog you got there son. Looks like one of ya'll got the brains and the other one got the driver's license.".