The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 123 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

They start these games way too late. I can't keep my eyes open, long day. Lots of game left, Kansas St fans shouldn't panic .
    It's time we abandon our party affiliations and rather than being good Dems or good Repubs we all become good Americans. MJH345

Calm down folks.

Wow, just when I was starting to feel good about Kansas's defence, Oregon looks unstoppable.

Quote Originally Posted by John Robinson View Post
    Wow, just when I was starting to feel good about Kansas's defence, Oregon looks unstoppable.
    'IF' you cannot disrupt their backfield, they are.

Just look back over the Kelly years at their losses. It's the same recipe to beat Oregon. Some teams can do it, most teams cannot.

so what happens now at Oregon if/when Chip Kelly leaves ? ...he will be a tough act to follow, he was a very good recruiter and that fast break offense isnt something many coaches fully embrace....wonder if Nike will still pour huge money into the program without him
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post
    so what happens now at Oregon if/when Chip Kelly leaves ? ...he will be a tough act to follow, he was a very good recruiter and that fast break offense isnt something many coaches fully embrace....wonder if Nike will still pour huge money into the program without him
    He had one heck of a run, hate to see him leave but I believe he's already decided to leave the only question is where.

Quote Originally Posted by BonMallari View Post

Well I know the ESPN Political-Type Lobbying is in FULL THROTTLE! I hate when ESPN does this. They did it with Saban twice this year with all the WILL HE LEAVE articles and crap. ESPN is getting close to unbearable.

It has been widely reported that Kelly has scheduled interviews with the Browns, Eagles, and Bills and that he had significant discussions last year with Tampa Bay so these reports are not a figment of someone's imagination.

I'm a nervous nellie while waiting on the Cotton Bowl to get started tonight.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

when a guy like saban says something like, "i and my family are happy at 'bama, we are not going anywhere........." that's a sign you better find your next coach!
    john mccallie