The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 128 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Nah they pulled up a few times when they could have just laid in to him.
    That explains why he ran for what?...around 250 yrds? Defense was scared to hit him? Surely you're kidding?
    "Force fetch isn't about retrieving as much as it is conditioning a dog to handle pressure, in a very controlled environment. It's about putting a dog in the position of having to figure out how to turn off pressure by finding the correct response. This translates into numerous areas in training." Sharon Potter.

Quote Originally Posted by DKR View Post
    BAM

Going to be a long ride home to Okie land.
    Howdy DKR!! I've been to Happy!! The Town without a frown ! I think that particular moniker really belongs to College Station tonight (and probably at least for all of next week).
    Any doctrine that weakens personal responsibility for judgment and for action helps create the attitudes that welcome and support the totalitarian state.
    (John Dewey)

Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company.
    (George Washington)

Gig'em Aggies!! BTCO'77HOO t.u.!!

www.HughLieck.photoshelter.com

Quote Originally Posted by DKR View Post
    BAM

Going to be a long ride home to Okie land.
    Thats fine by me...I once lived in a small town named Lake Dallas, about three exits north of Dr EdA clinic...one year after OU throttled my Horns in their annual rivalry game, they left large painted signs in Sooner red along the interstate all the way to the state line with the final score, I had to see those signs for about five days on the way home every night from Dallas to home...was tempted to take the one on my exit out with my shotgun but the locals all knew me and my landlord who was the town Veterinarian, so I had to let them stand..

OU fans will stay in Dallas and party up and drown their sorrows tonight and probably tomorrow too, but will be a surly bunch come Sunday morning for the drive home....

Most depressing stat of the night......all FOUR teams that beat my Horns this year lost in their bowl games..ouch
    Last edited by BonMallari; 01-05-2013 at 02:23 AM.
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Quote Originally Posted by David Maddox View Post
    Nah, Mack is saying "how/why in the he!! did we not sign this Manziel kid"!!!

BTW: you guys are awesome. I don't know what's more entertaining, the game or yalls posts-LOL!!!
    That Manziel kid can be fun to watch. Looks like a skinney white kid runnin' around with the back of his britches afire!
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Best team in the country right now - if there was a 2d half champion (or last 3/4 of the season champion), it's aTm hands (or Manz) down. Only "bowl" game I bothered to watch (well, a glimpse or two at Stanford to see if they were playing D like the other Crimson school who Shaw fashioned it after). Sumlin (and Kingsbury) did a brilliant job of making the Aggies a complete team - and from where I sit did it extraordinarily with Sherman the Accountant's players who went, what, 6-7 last year. Ol' Sherm really set a high bar for the bonfire out there that ran him out of town - just like he did flopping in Green Bay and on top of that having followed another coaching skunk, Fraudchione, to College Station, who'd really made a mess of things. So a salute to the Aggies, 2d half champion and probably ought to be ranked No. 3 when the final polls come out - and see you in September.

MG
    Last edited by crackerd; 01-05-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Johnny Football. I had my JF tee on last night. I was hoping the Aggies would win but never in my wildiest imagination did I expect it to be so lop sided.
    Wayne Nutt
    Go Nutts with dog training

HRCH Patton's Parker Co. Shadow "Shadow"
    HRCH Clineline Hijacker "Jack"
    HRCH Marks a Lot Midnight Hudson, SH "Hudson"-retired
    Castile Creek's Rawhide, SH "Rowdy"

congrats t a&m and congrats wayne. great season, great win!
    john mccallie

Watched the 2nd half - wow, all Aggies should be proud . But who was the babe in the broadcast booth with eddie & joey? What a voice? Hate to wake up to that talking everyday .

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That Manziel kid can be fun to watch. Looks like a skinney white kid runnin' around with the back of his britches afire!
    That's funny Franco!!!
    He's almost freakish how he makes backyard moves work against D1 studs. In nearly 30 yrs of coaching High School football, I've seen quite a few studs, but none that baffle me any more than Manziel.
    This win should really bolster their recruiting class!!!
    We are only as good as those that surround us.

Birthplace to:
    •FC-BAYOU TECHE TEX-'09 Nat'l Finalist
    •FC-BUTCH's DREAM CODE of TCR-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    •FC-DREAM DANCIN'-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    Gettin' Jiggy Widdit-MH
    Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH (•FC-"FINN",QAA-"Coal"-MNHofF, QAAs-"Tank", QAA-"Allie", MH-"Tease", QAA-"Hardy", MNH-Ruby)

RIP Sweet mama Dancy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by David Maddox View Post
    That's funny Franco!!!
    He's almost freakish how he makes backyard moves work against D1 studs. In nearly 30 yrs of coaching High School football, I've seen quite a few studs, but none that baffle me any more than Manziel.
    This win should really bolster their recruiting class!!!
    it already did,they will be a Top 5 recruiting class this year, they already snared former pro baseball player Ken Hill's son from SL Carroll HS in DFW, he was one of the top QB prospect in the state
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"