The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 130 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Now Bill leave those purple and gold wearing fellas alone. I would tell you why but I think you know. Well there is one of them that is realistic but it ain't D or Jacob.
    Barkivious Mingo just annouced that he is coming out, that makes 6 or 7 players mostly D players. Miles better find a solid OC or he may have a full-blown mutiney on his hands.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Barkivious Mingo just annouced that he is coming out, that makes 6 or 7 players mostly D players. Miles better find a solid OC or he may have a full-blown mutiney on his hands.
    the only thing worse than havin' a great player leave your team early for the nfl draft, is never havin' had a great player on your team in the first place! - mark twain (i think mark twain said that?)
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by EdA View Post
    It has been widely reported that Kelly has scheduled interviews with the Browns, Eagles, and Bills and that he had significant discussions last year with Tampa Bay so these reports are not a figment of someone's imagination.
    He had a couple of interviews (Cleveland & Philly) but decided to stay put. Don't blame him.... He's better off right where he is...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    the only thing worse than havin' a great player leave your team early for the nfl draft, is never havin' had a great player on your team in the first place! - mark twain (i think mark twain said that?)
    Mingo is projected as a Top 5 draft pick. ESPN is reporting this morning that Montgomery and Logan will also declare for the draft. I hate to see them go but if LSU has depth, it is on the D side of the ball where several Freshman started. Still, I can't see this as anything but player's dissatifaction with Miles' Offensive philosphy.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    He had a couple of interviews (Cleveland & Philly) but decided to stay put. Don't blame him.... He's better off right where he is...
    Probably had his palm greased by Phil Knight with more Nike money to help him make the decision to stay in Eugene!

Probably had his palm greased by Phil Knight with more Nike money to help him make the decision to stay in Eugene!
    Don't blame him for taking it... Eugene, Or.. Philly or Cleveland... easy choice. (if quality of life is important)
    Last edited by huntinman; 01-07-2013 at 02:12 PM. Reason: can't spell
    Bill Davis

He's single, making millions a year, just built a big fancy house and dates mid twenties hot chicks. He's a celebrity superstar in Eugene, what the heck more can the NFL do for him....?

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    He's single, making millions a year, just built a big fancy house and dates mid twenties hot chicks. He's a celebrity superstar in Eugene, what the heck more can the NFL do for him....?

/Paul
    Absolutely nothing including NFL what have you done lately job security, the lure is not sensible for highly successful college coaches who make plenty of money and have much better job security but there is that ego thing tugging at them. As Bill said Cleveland or Philly vs Eugene = no contest, good for Chip!

thats the only thing I can think of too.....unless he just gets his jollies from interviewing for the NFL jobs only to turn them down...He has now turned down 4 NFL jobs, if the NCAA drops the hammer on the Univ of Nike he may not get a fifth
    All my Exes live in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by lanse brown View Post
    A few things that I learned still ring true. "Lanse when you get a gift, say thank you and walk away. When you get a screwing walk away. You are going to get a lot more screwings than gifts"

Let's get back on track......ROLL TIDE