The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 138 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140148 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Could anyone tell me who the projected top 3 Rookies of the Year are and which SEC schools they attended??

Let's see.....was it;

Baylor
    Stanford
    Wisconsin

Interesting.

No disrespect to the SEC, the disrespect from SEC fans to the rest of the country gets old.
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post
    Could anyone tell me who the projected top 3 Rookies of the Year are and which SEC schools they attended??

Let's see.....was it;

Baylor
    Stanford
    Wisconsin

Interesting.

No disrespect to the SEC, the disrespect from SEC fans to the rest of the country gets old.

It like having a dog with awesome potential, if that potential is wasted on duck hunter in Ga, then you really have nothing to brag about.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    So QwackWacker, whose name do I put on the donation?

ND managed to make AL look like a bunch of first rounders - it will be interesting to see how many go in the 1st & make it as Sunday players .
    http://retrievingfreedom.org/

Your a good man and it was all in fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Nothing is going to change. The SEC will continue to dominate the first two rounds of the draft as they have for the last 15 years and Bama will continue to be one of the larger contributors. Last draft thay had 4 players taken in the first round and all were starters in the NFL this season.

So how do you reckon the SEC schools are able to dominate recruiting?

Don
    Just for the record I have very fine dogs. Some of the best in the whole country....or at least on my own block anyhow.

Quote Originally Posted by Quackwacker View Post
    http://retrievingfreedom.org/

Your a good man and it was all in fun!
    So I put on the donation - contributed by Quackwacker ????????????????

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by DSemple View Post
    So how do you reckon the SEC schools are able to dominate recruiting?

Don
    Look at the rosters, most of the players are from the South, the ones with legitimate NFL aspirations think their best shot is playing in the SEC, Notre Dame, Michigan, USC, etc. used to get more of them, they still get a few but many are content to stay home. Such are the reasons that I think TAMU will benefit from moving to the SEC, somer of the Texas kids who left for LSU, ASL, FL, GA, etc will stay home and play those teams in huge stadiums filled with rabid college football fans and NFL scouts!

I was just sent this and there is nothing on Snopes one way or the other!

Best Tailgating

1. LSU
    Nobody cooks like the Cajuns. Walking among the tailgaters here is like strolling through one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants. RW once joined a group serving jambalaya, duck and oyster gumbo, stuffed quail, deer sauce picante, wild duck, cochon de lait, Cajun sausage, crawfish etouffee, rabbit, alligator stew and marinated pork tenderloin. And that was for a non-conference game. More important, LSU plays most games at night, which means you have an entire day to soak it in. The only downside is you may not be able to get yourself into the stadium by the time kickoff rolls around.
    So there you have it, a fair, balanced and completely impartial list of the best tailgating campuses in America. By the way, Ohio State fans have no doubt noticed their school did not make the list, despite the 100,000-plus passionate faithful surrounding the Horseshoe each game in one of college football's best and most spirited gatherings. That's because Road Warrior's alma mater recently lost to the Buckeyes and hasn't gotten over it, yet.
    It's such a shame that in the USA, defending Liberty has become such a heroic deed.

Quote Originally Posted by road kill View Post

stan,

on behalf of sec fans across the country i would like to offer a show of respect to the 2005 texas long horns.....the last non-sec team to win the national championship!

future respects will be offered as earned!

btw, who cares about the nfl anyway? the nfl is where retired college football players go to bore the hell out of me! (note the size of the "nfl" thread vs. the "college" thread ~140 pages~1400 posts)
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I was just sent this and there is nothing on Snopes one way or the other!

Best Tailgating

1. LSU
    Nobody cooks like the Cajuns. Walking among the tailgaters here is like strolling through one of Emeril Lagasse's restaurants. RW once joined a group serving jambalaya, duck and oyster gumbo, stuffed quail, deer sauce picante, wild duck, cochon de lait, Cajun sausage, crawfish etouffee, rabbit, alligator stew and marinated pork tenderloin. And that was for a non-conference game. More important, LSU plays most games at night, which means you have an entire day to soak it in. The only downside is you may not be able to get yourself into the stadium by the time kickoff rolls around.
    So there you have it, a fair, balanced and completely impartial list of the best tailgating campuses in America. By the way, Ohio State fans have no doubt noticed their school did not make the list, despite the 100,000-plus passionate faithful surrounding the Horseshoe each game in one of college football's best and most spirited gatherings. That's because Road Warrior's alma mater recently lost to the Buckeyes and hasn't gotten over it, yet.
    #1. University of Wisconsin

Wisconsin is one of the most unique tailgating experiences in all of Big Ten football. The Wisconsin students don’t only get rowdy when “Jump Around” hits the PA system—they party down before the game.

With rumors of such delicacies like the Bratburger—a burger that consists of brats—and endless flows of beer and cheese plates, the Wisconsin experience is the best in college football.

Another staple at a Wisconsin tailgate—good beer.

Wisconsin does it right on game day.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________

This is what my rankings show as #1........
    Stan b & Elvis

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    stan,

on behalf of sec fans across the country i would like to offer a show of respect to the 2005 texas long horns.....the last non-sec team to win the national championship!

future respects will be offered as earned!

btw, who cares about the nfl anyway? the nfl is where retired college football players go to bore the hell out of me! (note the size of the "nfl" thread vs. the "college" thread ~140 pages~1400 posts)
    I can fully understand why you folks don't care about the NFL.

But of the 139 pages, 136 of them are 4 guys bragging about the SEC!!!!!

Lombardi Trophy regards...............
    Last edited by road kill; 01-08-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    Stan b & Elvis