The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 148 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Guys we've pointed to the Ducks past record against Defensive Heavy teams over and over again. He looks right over it.

My latest attempt was Post #1390. Looked right past it....

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Well as a long as the SEC is afraid to play the Ducks then we will never know how good any of them are. Stay home and clutch your bibles, guns and trophies....

/Paul
    /paul,

1) lack of understanding of college football will not doom your eternal soul to hell.

2) lack of a personal relationship with Jesus will.

let's talk.......
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    Well as a long as the SEC is afraid to play the Ducks then we will never know how good any of them are. Stay home and clutch your bibles, guns and trophies....

/Paul
    I've clutched worse things,,,,
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Pump your brakes a little bit. Look at Oregons gimiky offense against solid defensive teams. The record doesn't hold to good. I think that speaks for its self. BTW, whos to say either team has reached out to the other for a early season matchup? I would of loved to see the match up for the Nat'l championship. Who's to say it would be a better game with oregon struggling loosingto stanford, stanford loosing to ND and ND struggling with the many opponents they struggled with.

Maybe we'll see Bama/Oregon this next year
    At least your 49th ranking is safe .

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post

1) lack of understanding of college football will not doom your eternal soul to hell.

2) lack of a personal relationship with Jesus will.
    John - I am amazed by the knowledge of college FB the folks from your part of the country show, though I believe it to be more than a little biased . But what impresses me more is that the starting center for the Seahawks in tomorrow's game, the acknowledged leader of the offensive line is from OR.

Speaking of books, many years back there was a controversial book printed which I read. I then used to entertain myself for brief moments by going to the chain bookstores & asking if they had a copy available. The look on the clerks' face was priceless as she (generally) thought she was talking to a racist. Having read the book I knew otherwise but it was fun to tweak their preknowledge beliefs. The book is the Bell Curve & a person of your obvious knowledge might want to read it. The population described in the book & used as the test population were the folks from your part of the country, .

I am looking forward to a 16 team playoff - ND, LSU & FL were obviously overrated & by having teams in the finals that won their way there, the question of deserving would be answered.

Marvin S

Everyone's friend is No One's friend

Someday your life will flash before your eyes. It's your responsibility to make sure it's worth watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvin S View Post
    At least your 49th ranking is safe .
    Trust me, My three mis-spelled words aren't the reason we are 49th. I've done my fair share of schooling,testing and surveys to help this state out. However, I could show and introduce you to some people from this state that could buy your fancy Pac. NW Lexus with $100 bills. I know plenty of chicken farmers pulling well into the 6 figure range and could care less about prepositions, predicate adjectives and all these grammar rules in the english language. Sometimes I wonder if they may not be the ''smart'' ones.

Why is it again you think OR could hang with a good SEC team? By good I mean the middle class of the SEC. They've already proved they can't hang with great sec teams. I hope we can see a SEC/OR match up next year. Just to shut you up.
    HRCH DRAKE

marvin,

looking down on the minions from this mountaintop is so sweet! kiss the rings little people.......kiss the rings!!!!!

i dun red it too.

holding on tight in alabama

0304111053[2].jpg snake-handlers.jpg facebook95464769155.jpg
    john mccallie

I was wondering when that pic was going to be posted. Still waiting on the version of Devil Went Down To Georgia. I guess I've expected too much out of y'all.

jacob,
    it took me this long to figure out how to post a picture. i have not heard the song. the reference to the devil may have been useful in the thread's recent direction.
    john mccallie

Here ya go.

"The Irish went down to Florida, they were looking for a crystal ball to steal. Then the ground shook and that’s all it took as BAMA hit the field. When the Irish came across this young man throwing and passing, playing it hot. The Irish jumped up and said: "Boy let me tell you what:"I guess you didn't know it, but we play football too." And if you'd care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you."Now you play a pretty good football, boys, but give the IRISH their due:"I bet a POT of gold against your soul, cause we think we are better than you."The boy said: "My name's AJ and it might be a sin, But I'll take your bet, your gonna regret, 'cause BAMA'S the best that's ever been. "Aj, get your boys together and play your game hard .'Cause hells broke loose in Florida and the devil deals the cards, And if you win you get to yell out ROLL TIDE ROLL .But if you lose, the devil gets your soul. The Irish won the coin toss and they said: "I'll start this show."And fire ...flew from their golden helmets as they started out with a throw. And they threw the ball across the field and it made an evil hiss. Then a band of Irish joined in and it looked like a bloody mess. When the Irish finished, Aj said: "Well you're pretty good ole' son."But sit down on that bench chair, right there, and let me show you how it’s done."Fire on the mountain, run boys, run. The Irish in the house of the Sabans sons. Bama in the BCS" Roll tide roll, there goes bama's offence GO GO GO." The Irish bowed their head because they knew that they'd been beat. They laid that crystal ball on the ground at Aj' s feet. SABAN said: "IRISH just come on back if you ever want to try again. "cause WE told you once, you son of a guns, WE'RE the best there's ever been. "

poor charlie daniels.......i hope he has somone in court for that jacob!
    john mccallie