RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#615 ·
yes jay jacobs is auburn ad. with that spread i think the smart moneyt is on texas a&m. bama might win but it is unlikely to be by more than two touchdowns if they do. lots of local folk really concerned about this one.

#616 ·
bama might win but it is unlikely to be by more than two touchdowns if they do.
Hmm...

Against similar Defenses A&M scores avg. 18 points and that was @ Home against each.
Florida won by 3,
LSU by 6, of course knowing how A&M scored that last TD, LSU could/should have won by 12

Besides the LSU Game, Bama's lowest score this year was 33 pts. against Ole'Miss.

A&M is going on the Road for it's 3rd straight time.

Bryant Denny Stadium and the Tide will be too much too handle for the young freshman and company.

Bold Prediction;
Bama/ 38-20

LSU is harder to figure out. Yea they got up big time last weekend, but this weekend who knows? I expect them to be ready to play, Miles always has his team ready to play. I feel the urge to say it might get ugly with two Horses having over 100+ rushing and Zach M. 200+ with two TD's and 1 INT.

...but the urge isn't very strong...maybe?, I'm a tad apprehensive in wondering what the toll last weekend might have taken. Then again, this is LSU right? They don't do two losses in a row right? Right?....RIGHT!

LSU/ 31-13

I don't give a crap about the other 35+ games going on LOL!

#617 ·
And the Oregon Ducks are only favored by 28 1/2.

#618 ·
who the ducks playin' this weekend merlin? the ducks can just hand the ball to that running back four times in the first quarter and put up the twenty eight. they should be able to pass for another couple to cover. my money is on the ducks no matter who it is in a tough pac 12 matchup!

#619 ·
I heard Nick Saban had the flu, QB had a stomach virus and one RB had a pulled hamstring. All are questionable for the game this afternoon. Anyone else hear these rumors?

#621 ·
I live in Tuscaloosa and I have not heard any of those rumors. Doesn't mean they are not true. I'll be going to the game today, and I am still scared. This is a classic trap, and A&M is certainly good enough to close the deal.

When I saw Coach Saban on the way to work yesterday he was on his phone and waving his hands just like usual.

#623 ·
i heard the rumor saban was going to the cowboys? i heard the rumor that jerry jones was gonna actually allow saban to coach the team? my sources for both these rumors may not be reliable.

i also heard the rumor that saban's college age daughter does not want her mom and dad moving to texas. she is rumored to have said if her dad went to dallas she was going to catfight, beat down the entire dallas cowboy cheerleading squad just because she can. her defense attorneys have discouraged her from taking these actions prior to her upcoming trial.

#624 ·
Local sources report that Jones so covets Coach Saban that he has offered youngest son Jerry Jr., wife Jean, and daughter Charlotte to sweeten the deal.

#627 ·
dr. ed, red level is in fact the name of the "duck shooting" lodge/reservoir near stutgart. in arkansas imho the ranking of historical private lands are 1. wingmeade, 2. claypool, 3. greenbriar(green timber), 4. tie-tyndall's and red level.

btw if a **** kickin', public school educated, son of a poor alabama baptist preacher can talk his way in for a couple of days, it might not be all that "exclusive". if you get the call the chicken gizzards are the house specialty.

#628 ·
dr. ed, red level is in fact the name of the "duck shooting" lodge/reservoir near stutgart. in arkansas imho the ranking of historical private lands are 1. wingmeade, 2. claypool, 3. greenbriar(green timber), 4. tie-tyndall's and red level.

btw if a **** kickin', public school educated, son of a poor alabama baptist preacher can talk his way in for a couple of days it might not be all that "exclusive". if you get the call the chicken gizzards are the house specialty.
that **** kickin', public school educated, son of a poor Baptist preacher must be well connected if he knows the premier private waterfowl hunting areas well enough to rank them!

#629 · (Edited)
Halfway through the 3rd Q, Florida Gators 13, UL Ragin Cajuns 17. Cajuns have the ball. No one cooks gator better than a Cajun. Geaux Cajuns!

Update;

Cajuns knock Gator QB Driskell down. Driskell headed for the lockerroom. Cajuns with ball on the Gator 32!

#630 ·
Rowdy and me in our game watching attire. The last word from us. BTHO Alabama!

#632 · (Edited)
4th Quarter;

Cajuns drive 77 yards and kick the FG. Cajuns 20 - Gators 13

Gator QB Driskell questionable as he was pueyeed (cajun for getting the snot knocked out of him) on their last drive.

3 minutes left in the 4th, Cajuns up by 7!

Blocked punt, Gators score and win the game with 2 seconds left!:mad:

#638 ·
EdA - If they have trouble the the Aggie's fast break offense, how do you think they will handle those Ducks?

#640 ·
WOW! 21-Zipparrrro AGGIES to start! Did Bama blow their proverbial L@#% against LSU????

#686 · (Edited)
a&m known for getting soft and losing leads.

Lots of football left to play. All 4 qtrs. In the sec

Aggies beat the crimson tide!!! Aggies beat the crimson tide!!! Aggies beat the crimson tide !!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.