RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#423 ·
:-xThank God the Dawgs defense got a fire going under there a$$es. With three picks thrown by Murry we are lucky to be up 7-6 at the half. I'm working and listening to the radio broadcast and they are killing me. I need a beer! :-x

GO DAWGS!

#424 ·
never seen so many personal foul penalty flags thrown in the UGA vs FLA game,dont know whether the refs are trying to control the outcome of the game or if both sides just play dirty football

#431 ·

Don't think OU choked. The first half was their's except for one big play run in for a touchdown.

The game could have been totally different if that interception had bounced just a little harder. How about if the ND receiver had fumbled instead of been down? IMO a good game until just after the interception.

#438 ·
Like I said, ND is the more physical team (As a matter of fact, a finer Front 7 in CFB probably doesn't exist.) & OU's only chance was to spread them out & throw it around. Georgia beat the gayturds like I said too. Something like a CFB genius.

Oh gumps, your days atop the polls are numbered. 6 days until LSU wins again.

#439 ·
Something like a CFB genius.

Oh gumps, your days atop the polls are numbered. 6 days until LSU wins again.
genius,

since bama is obviously gonna lose next sat, i bet its fans are still pleased and thankful those numbered days atop the polls include that one special day last january vs lsu.

besides i think bama prob has just one day remaining atop.......every voter in america, coach holtz and the bcs computer will probably have the irish number one today;) (the young man from stanford didn't score, a ball trapped against the ground and wobbling around between a young man's knees is an interception........i see a trend. usc better not count on another "bush push" to beat nd)

#440 ·
Maybe LSU will wear out AL or they will beat LSU and still be celebrating. That is when the Aggies play the other AL team. The Aggies will definitely need some outside influence.

Maybe the Ags have a shot against Miss State after all.

#451 ·
I hope Bama wins this weekend cause I don't. think you SEC boys could handle not having a team playing in the title game.

Can here the crying now

Don

#452 ·
don,
that's a good point. you are talking about a region that once left the union and tried to start its own country because of disagreements only slightly more important than college football. crying is not an adequate term, try "SQUWALLIN'!!!!!":cry:

#456 ·
Still a lot of football yet to be played (especially for my team) and I agree with you SEC guys that your's it the best conference this year, BUT should LSU win this weekend it looks like nobody from the SEC will be going to Miami.

Whats basketball?

Go Bama

Don

#461 · (Edited)
If, IF LSU wins Sat. and wins out, They will be in the NC Game!
Yea, BIG 'IF' but I think so too.

B/c a 12-1 SEC team that has won it's conference game, will get in as #2 over a 12-0 Team that has NO Conference Game like Notre Dame & K. State. It's happen before.

So in reality if #2, #3, #4 and #5 win out, it'll be 'LSU vs Oregon' for the SHIP and Notre Dame fans will cry bloody murder.

Some are saying at most Sugar Bowl though, if K. State, Oregon and Notre Dame are undefeated. Who know's?

Sometimes even a 2 Loss SEC Team can go .... :p lol

Still a lot of Football to play and only LSU stands in Bama's way IMO and that might not be much of a stand considering the inconsistency we've all witnessed this year.

Still for Bama fans, is LSU your only concern? I mean your 'D' should have a similar turn out for Johnny Football and is Auburn really saving up everything for the Iron Bowl? I think not...

#467 ·
[

Still for Bama fans, is LSU your only concern? I mean your 'D' should have a similar turn out for Johnny Football and is Auburn really saving up everything for the Iron Bowl? I think not...

[/FONT][/COLOR]

Since LSU is the only team we are playing this Saturday, LSU is our only concern this week. See, even we

As for *uburn, we should take the opportunity to hang 70 on them but my guess is that we won't. They may get all emotional and play a little better that day, but by and large the better team wins the game in that rivalry. There have been very few actual upsets there.

#462 ·
It won't matter that your teams are the best, any one loss team is not going to make it this year.

Rest of the country is tired of the SEC

#471 · (Edited)
I'll take the 9.5 anyone want to cover it? Can't get that many points around here!

Should be a close game. I don't think Bama will have much success running the ball. LSU can't throw the ball but they have the horses to run the ball.

Typical SEC game where they beat up on one another in a big, fast and physical game. Exceptionally good year for the SEC with Bama, LSU, Georgia, S Carolina and Florida. That's 5 teams in the top BCS 8 standings! Place any one of them in the PAC 10, Big 10 or Big 12 and they would win that conference!

#474 ·
Just as strange, Texas A&M opened at -3 1/2 and moved to -7 against Miss. St. I hope LSU and AL beat each other up good. But I think AL will ultimately prevail. Hopefully AL will still celebrating when Tx A&M plays them. Only with outside intervention will A&M beat AL. I just hope they don't embarass us. Which is possible especially if they loose to LSU.

#475 ·
got one even stranger ...Texas opened at +2 against Texas Tech...Mack announced that Ash would be the starting QB and the line moved and it moved to Texas +7...Longhorns will be lucky if Tech doesnt hang 50 on em..by halftime

#482 ·
This little snippet from today on ESPN.com gave me goose bumps...

The Tigers and Crimson Tide have their fair share of skill players, but the real battle will be in the trenches. Inside the fog of clashing limbs and colliding muscle is where the game will be won, as it always has been with these two teams. Alabama-LSU isn't a matchup of featherweights. It's Ali-Frazier, Tyson-Holyfield. It's heavyweights going right at one another, and it's arguably the best collection of maulers college football has to offer, with as many as 10 future NFL linemen between the two schools.

#483 ·
I was at the game in Tuscaloosa last year, and there was no place on that field for the faint of heart. Particularly along the line of scrimmage. Two really good defensive football teams making it very tough on opposing offenses.

You can have your 70-63 games. Give me the kind of grown man football that we will see come 7 Saturday night. Win or lose, I can't wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.