RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#149 ·
when is LSU gonna show up? 2 fumbles by QB already

#162 ·
Dustin and Jacob, was that LSU's flat game last night? They just did not look very good on offense at all against a defense that has not been real good, and that's being charitable. I was surprised that they didn't line up and run at them a good bit more than they did.

#163 ·
Dustin and Jacob, was that LSU's flat game last night? They just did not look very good on offense at all against a defense that has not been real good, and that's being charitable. I was surprised that they didn't line up and run at them a good bit more than they did.
The rivalry and the crowd really got the Plainsmen going last night coupled with a Defensive scheme that had the Tiger's O Line playing on their heels. Our O line without Faulk looked suspect.

I'll take the sloppy win.

#167 ·
LSU will get taken apart by Bama and by UF. The beatdown they got in MNC game last season will be nothing compared to what the Tide will do to them this year.
Haha. Hahahaha. AHHHHhahahahahahahahaha.

#171 · (Edited)
Aside from Jacob's statement about Mett playing well (I have watched most of the game twice and he looked like AJ against you guys in Tuscaloosa last year), I agree with both of you for the most part.

Believe me when I say I understand all about the atmosphere in *uburn, and they were playing for their lives, so you got their best shot. But, personnel wise, there is absolutely no reason that game should have been in doubt into the final seconds. *uburn's plan was to sell out to stop the run and make Mett beat them, and it almost worked. You guys do have a problem at LT that needs working out.

All that said, I expect Mett to get better, the LT situation to get stabilized, and to get your best shot on the 3rd. I also expect Alabama to have to squeak by at some point
just like you guys did. Life on the road in the SEC. I am concerned about our visit to Missouri on October 6.

By the way, every college team is young. Alabama's roster has (I think) 49 freshmen and sophomores on it, if you include redshirts.

Similar thing happen last year.

Last year LSU's first SEC opponent was AWAY @ Miss St. and they came out of there 19-6. LSU went on to play for the SHIP.

So hopefully that is the flat game. Who knows man, lots of Freshman on the team(lots!), NONE of which has ever played in a SEC Hostile Environment. It can be a lot to soak in, most people have no clue what kind of pressure that is.

Florida will be the make or break game IMO. Florida sits at home for the next two weeks waiting on LSU to arrive.

If LSU can beat Florida @ home off their bye week, I think that will say a lot about where this team will go for the rest of the season, if any where at all.[/QUOTE]

#174 ·
Haha it's mildly creepy that two of my friends are in a photo that just popped up on a retriever training forum. One (bottom middle facing to the left) is sitting right in front of me. Not a golden girl anymore, but a law student. Either way, she was kinda taken aback haha. That photo is from last year.

#179 ·
you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!:)

#180 ·
you men should be ashamed! other than the dude in law school, i venture most of your daughters are older than the young ladies in these photos. if any of you perverted old geezers have any more of this type of material you are thinking of posting........hurry up, i will check this thread again in ten!:)
Well, here ya go. I understand she also hangs out at the Houndstooth on the strip near Bryant -Denny. For you geezers;)

#185 ·
Y'all still wanna question me about Washington? Keith Price is the real deal. I knew what my eyes told me was right.
It's amazing what it takes to come back from a bad AD & some poor coaching choices - I thought the Huskies as a team looked much better last night - but is Stanford slow?

#193 ·
First time I have seen a team score 70 pts (WVirginia) and not cover a 13.5 pt spread....

My Horns give up 550yds on defense and squeak out a win...their season hinges on the next two weeks..they play WV and OU back to back, they can go 2-0, or 0-2.....I would take 1-1 in a heartbeat

#197 ·
Yes we did just finish September, but that didn't stop you from giving your team the title of ''best in Americana''. I just wonder if you've got a better assessment of that team now. I wouldn't consider that Ga and TN game ''worth a flip''. Good God what happened to Ga s defense. I wouldn't imagine what us Bama or LSU fans would say after giving up 40+ in any game, esp a conference game. I was mad after last night and giving up 14 to ole miss.

That Fl LSU game will be a good one. LSU better figure that o line out or Fl is liable to eat em up Like roseberry said before,'' it'll be hard for met to complete anything laying on his back.'' Lol

#199 ·
I agree with you. There is room for concern. I'm not sure they have an answer on The OL, but slingblade is sticking with the new changes to it. We will know more about this team Sat. They could easily just be playing down to the opponent. The gayturds aren't the ones from the 90s where you stood a great chance of getting run out of town. I like the game being on the road. Mett will be fine as long as The OL gives him a chance.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.