RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

College Football 2012 GDG

282K views 2K replies 99 participants last post by  blackasmollases 
#1 · (Edited)
Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

#1,272 ·
Howdy DKR!! I've been to Happy!! The Town without a frown ;-)! I think that particular moniker really belongs to College Station tonight (and probably at least for all of next week).

#1,275 · (Edited)
Best team in the country right now - if there was a 2d half champion (or last 3/4 of the season champion), it's aTm hands (or Manz) down. Only "bowl" game I bothered to watch (well, a glimpse or two at Stanford to see if they were playing D like the other Crimson school who Shaw fashioned it after). Sumlin (and Kingsbury) did a brilliant job of making the Aggies a complete team - and from where I sit did it extraordinarily with Sherman the Accountant's players who went, what, 6-7 last year. Ol' Sherm really set a high bar for the bonfire out there that ran him out of town - just like he did flopping in Green Bay and on top of that having followed another coaching skunk, Fraudchione, to College Station, who'd really made a mess of things. So a salute to the Aggies, 2d half champion and probably ought to be ranked No. 3 when the final polls come out - and see you in September.

MG

#1,276 ·
Johnny Football. I had my JF tee on last night. I was hoping the Aggies would win but never in my wildiest imagination did I expect it to be so lop sided.

#1,278 ·
Watched the 2nd half - wow, all Aggies should be proud :cool:. But who was the babe in the broadcast booth with eddie & joey? What a voice? Hate to wake up to that talking everyday :).

#1,301 ·
I don't know about y'all, but after watching 28-30 bowls games, I'm burned out on Football for this season. I don't know if I can watch another game.

BRING ON THE COLLEGE BASEBALL SEASON! :)

#1,302 ·
I don't know about y'all, but after watching 28-30 bowls games, I'm burned out on Football for this season. I don't know if I can watch another game.
Not many more to watch but I guess you would feel differently if the Saints &/or LSU were still playing. I am sad that football will be over soon and I will have little to watch other than news, documentaries, and educational programs.

#1,323 ·
What a mismatch! Bama can do anything they want to on either side of the ball.

This game should have been Bama vs Florida as they were the two best teams. Florida would have gotten up for this game.

#1,327 ·
Brian Kelly said before the game that the "Important Two Minutes" at the beginning and end of the halves would make the difference in the game. If ND doesn't get it in gear, Bama's second string will be in for the second "Important Two Minutes"!!!

#1,336 ·
Just in case ya'll have forgotten the SEC Championship game, My Dawgs and Bama traded punches for two quarters. Then Lacy and Yeldon fell in behind that O-line and ran the ball down our throat. ND is in a world of hurt in the second half.

#1,339 ·
WOW Notre Coach just basically said his team can't win.

Notre Dame Drive Summaries
STARTQTRPOSS.YARDPLAYSYARDSRESULT
12:03101:00ND 2538Punt
06:14101:52ND 20515Punt
14:56201:36ND 25536
Turnover on Downs
11:10202:07ND 8429Punt
06:51203:08ND 2630Punt
00:31200:31ND 1926End of Half
Alabama Drive Summaries
STARTQTRPOSS.YARDPLAYSYARDSRESULT
15:00102:57ALA 19582Rushing Touchdown
11:03104:49ALA 391061Passing Touchdown
04:22104:26ALA 19880Rushing Touchdown
09:03202:12ALA 13628Punt
03:43203:12ALA 29971Passing Touchdown

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.