The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 113 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by RookieTrainer View Post
    Is nobody going to comment on the fact that the head of SEC officials announced yesterday that there would be no suspension on this because once Murray started moving toward the returner he was a defender? .
    Given the events of the past 24 hours and our continued spiral toward a potential economic cataclysm most think the results of a single play in a football game two weeks ago seems pretty insignificant.

Yea like we thought they were going to anyway lol a Sr. from Bama playing in the SHIP game. Yea ok lol

I like how they clearly called it an 'ABOVE the shoulder, Helmet to Helmet Hit'...........but 'we'll handle it internally' LOL!

I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that suddenly the fiscal cliff and school shooting have reduced this matter to irrelevance.

I'm further shocked that, instead of just saying that the person in charge saw it differently than you after 10 days of frame-by-frame review, folks would choose to fall back on the old "the SEC protects Alabama" argument. Where was this protection when Bama was sucking hind teat, as Dustin recently pointed out?

I'm shocked - SHOCKED, I tell you - that suddenly the fiscal cliff and school shooting have reduced this matter to irrelevance.
    You're a sick asshole to even mention the deaths of 20 children in that manner, whether your joking or not.

Just my opinion.

The best of the best is yet to come!

Does it get nay better than this?
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge

I'm not sure what this is, but The Music City Bowl isn't football.

I'm further shocked that, instead of just saying that the person in charge saw it differently than you after 10 days of frame-by-frame review, folks would choose to fall back on the old "the SEC protects Alabama" argument. Where was this protection when Bama was sucking hind teat, as Dustin recently pointed out?
    I haven't a clue what you're writing about, what frame by frame review, and how does it relate to the school shooting?

That was pathetic USC. Simply, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    That was pathetic USC. Simply, pathetic.
    I watched most of the game, USC looked horrible! I think the National 4a Champion John Curtis Patriots could have beaten them today! Sportwriters are going to have a hard time placing them at the top of the preseaon polls for next season, but they'll find a way.
    Last edited by Franco; 12-31-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Collecting more taxes than is absolutely necessary is legalized robbery. Calvin Coolidge