The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 135 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Aggies were a better team at the end of the year than the Gators. Of course when you have a playoff the 5th ranked team will say what if. but to answer your question yes I do think the BCS would let 3 or 4 SEC teams in. Rightfully so, they are the best conference by far.
    Aggies did play well at the end of the season but Florida was ranked #3 at the end of the season and for good reason. Yes, I know they were beat by Louisville but all I can tell you is that the Sugar Bowl had the worse attendence since 1939! Florida fans weren't excited, didn't attend the game and neither was the team. They would have gotten up for Bama and provided a much more entertaining game.

With the playoffs coming in 14, I don't think they will let more than one SEC team in. It will be the NCAA way of neutralizing the SEC's overwhelming superiority in Football and helping to keep some interest in teams from other Conferences.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-07-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

I may have to bring seat on a duck thread to deflect attention from this thread and game

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    Aggies did play well at the end of the season but Florida was ranked #3 at the end of the season and for good reason. Yes, I know they were beat by Louisville but all I can tell you is that the Sugar Bowl had the worse attendence since 1939! Florida fans weren't excited, didn't attend the game and neither was the team. They would have gotten up for Bama and provided a much more entertaining game.

With the playoffs coming in 14, I don't think they will let more than one SEC team in. It will be the NCAA way of neutralizing the SEC's overwhelming superiority in Football and helping to keep some interest in teams from other Conferences.
    Why would you think that Franco/ Hell LSU and Bama played for the Championship last year. I can't see any four team playoff without two teams from the SEC.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

At least Golic will have to shut up in the morning.
    I have learned I need these dogs much more than they need me. Tim Bockmon

Quote Originally Posted by duk4me View Post
    Why would you think that Franco/ Hell LSU and Bama played for the Championship last year. I can't see any four team playoff without two teams from the SEC.

Because the NCAA is headed towards 4 major Conferences in the near future. That's what they want and that is what they will get.

SEC
    SWC
    NEC
    NWC
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    You can't run it all the time. It doesn't work. Good luck running against ND's Front 7.
    Really nailed that one, didn't you? Roll Tide!

I'm VERY familiar with ND's defensive scheme. The issue that you're not understanding is ND will be The Best Front 7 y'all will have played all year, save possibly LSU. I really like Kevin Minter, & rightfully so, but he's no Manti. LSU has better DEs, but ND is better @ DT. If Michael Brockers came back instead of going pro, I would easily change that statement as they would have atleast 3 1st rounders on the DL, and no worse than a mid 2nd rounder in Logan.
    Two 100-yard rushers later . . . .

Paging all teams/their fans. The Best Team In Americana plays in The BR.

Geaux Tigers!!!!, regards.

this was the first post in this year's college football thread. i think it needs an update!

uhhhhhh make that the AL RTR
    john mccallie

that was the best college football game i ever watched.......since last year anyway.......or since 2009........

hey is anyone still awake??????
    john mccallie

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin D View Post
    Dude, Bama's not going, you guys lose in the SEC Title game

!

charles dickens should have written the sequel, "a football carol" so that ghosts could take you and jacob back in time to change your lives!

do you want the spirit to show you more?
    john mccallie