The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Outdoor Media
Page 140 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by Gun_Dog2002 View Post
    And why did Alabama lose their game? Oh ya, they couldn't handle the up tempo hurry up offense....hmmmm

/Paul
    keep telling yourself that if it makes the choke job oregon pulled feel better to you. just be glad that bi#@& slapping was taken out on the irish.......you know you don't want any. let it go /paul, it will feel so good once you are able to admit it!!!!!!!
    john mccallie

And why did Alabama lose their game? Oh ya, they couldn't handle the up tempo hurry up offense....hmmmm

/Paul
    Sorry, but Oregon doesn't have the artist known as Johnny Football trotting out on the field.

/Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    Sorry, but Oregon doesn't have the artist known as Johnny Football trotting out on the field.
    and the fact that the LSU Game took a serious toll on the ELEPHANTS. Pretty sure it took a serious toll on the Tigers for the rest of the year too.

Next year they play Week 3. We'll see how that one goes.

I've been very quiet on RTF this year about Bama Football. It was not supposed to be our year. As Saban said, this may have been the biggest group of over-achievers and least talented team he's had at Bama in the last 4 years. I told my husband the night of the SEC championship game that THAT game should be the National Championship game. That game was unbelieveable. I can honestly and proudly say I pulled for all the SEC teams in their bowl games - especially GA. That being said - here are my thoughts from last night.......

1 - ROLL TIDE!!

2 - Did anybody else hear the ESPN announcers say on pregame that Johnny M. was on the Bama sidelines for the game? I thought that was pretty interesting.

3 - I thought Kelly's interview at halftime was.... wow is all I really know to say about that. The only chance they had was if Bama didn't come back out for the second half. wow. Even if you are thinking it, how in the world can you SAY THAT??? What kind of hope does that give your fans or team? Still scratching my head over that one.

4 - I thought the ND players handled themselves VERY well after the game in their interviews. Very CLASSY.

5 - I thought Golic handled himself well this morning, too.

6 - Why did they keep going after Dee Milner? That made no sense. He's our best deep cover guy.

7 - Barrett Jones is a BEAST! Torn ligaments and all - one on one most of the night, he needed no help on the big nose from ND.

8 - Bama's O-line had something to prove - and they did. Convincingly. 5+ yards most of the time before the RB's were even touched.

9 - Lacy/Yeldon - wow. 100+ yards each, and Cooper with 100+ yards on top of that. Arm tackles not allowed.

10- AJ MCCarron! - what a QB - WOW

11 - I love Nick Saban - 3 out 4 - what else can you say?

12 - NUMBER 15 BABY!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ok. I'm done!
    Tracy Hughes - Crimson Kennels
    www.crimsonkennels.com

Jessica's Chocolate Cait, MH
    Mosby's Big Jake, MH
    Tubby's Maxximum Trouble, MH
    Double G Cosmo's Dream Girl, MH
    Crimson's Coriander Dream, MH
    Johnson's Redwind, MH
    Crimson's TNT By Design, MH
    Crimson's Black Powder Girl, MH

Quote Originally Posted by hughest View Post
    I've been very quiet on RTF this year about Bama Football. It was not supposed to be our year. As Saban said, this may have been the biggest group of over-achievers and least talented team he's had at Bama in the last 4 years. I told my husband the night of the SEC championship game that THAT game should be the National Championship game. That game was unbelieveable. I can honestly and proudly say I pulled for all the SEC teams in their bowl games - especially GA. That being said - here are my thoughts from last night.......

1 - ROLL TIDE!!

2 - Did anybody else hear the ESPN announcers say on pregame that Johnny M. was on the Bama sidelines for the game? I thought that was pretty interesting.

3 - I thought Kelly's interview at halftime was.... wow is all I really know to say about that. The only chance they had was if Bama didn't come back out for the second half. wow. Even if you are thinking it, how in the world can you SAY THAT??? What kind of hope does that give your fans or team? Still scratching my head over that one.

4 - I thought the ND players handled themselves VERY well after the game in their interviews. Very CLASSY.

5 - I thought Golic handled himself well this morning, too.

6 - Why did they keep going after Dee Milner? That made no sense. He's our best deep cover guy.

7 - Barrett Jones is a BEAST! Torn ligaments and all - one on one most of the night, he needed no help on the big nose from ND.

8 - Bama's O-line had something to prove - and they did. Convincingly. 5+ yards most of the time before the RB's were even touched.

9 - Lacy/Yeldon - wow. 100+ yards each, and Cooper with 100+ yards on top of that. Arm tackles not allowed.

10- AJ MCCarron! - what a QB - WOW

11 - I love Nick Saban - 3 out 4 - what else can you say?

12 - NUMBER 15 BABY!! ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Ok. I'm done!

Barrett did get a little carried away shoving his QB like that, though... Only one person can be in charge at a time. It is generally the QB... Barrett maintained after the game that he was right... (so maybe I'm wrong).
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by hughest View Post
    That was the best game of the year! It was real Football, in your face smashmouth, not some gimmicky style of ball.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That was the best game of the year! It was real Football, in your face smashmouth, not some gimmicky style of ball.
    I'm not a total SEC junkie, but that does show you what they do to each other... GA & AL had a war... SC blew out GA.. LSU beat SC and FL blew out SC. A&M handled AL pretty easy, but LSU had no problem with A&M... Vicious circle... Tough to get through the league with less than 2 losses...
    Bill Davis

Quote Originally Posted by huntinman View Post
    I'm not a total SEC junkie, but that does show you what they do to each other... GA & AL had a war... SC blew out GA.. LSU beat SC and FL blew out SC. A&M handled AL pretty easy, but LSU had no problem with A&M... Vicious circle... Tough to get through the league with less than 2 losses...
    That is exactly what folks outside the SEC don't understand. It is near impossible to go through a season and not have one or two loses. Sports Media, being the worse will glorify an unbeaten team from a weak Conference and try and make listeners believe the teams are equals.
    The Bama vs UGA was a heavyweight title fight. However, looking at where the teams where ranked at the end of the season, Florida stood the best chance of making the BSC Title game interesting. They were ranked 3rd. They did what Bama did a couple of years ago when the had to play Utah in a bowl game. They weren't interested, didn't want to be there, thier fans didn't want to be there and they just went throught the motions. They deserved a shot at Bama this season! Just like Bama deserved a shot at LSU last season.
    Last edited by Franco; 01-08-2013 at 04:58 PM.
    “The end of democracy and the defeat of the American Revolution will occur when government falls into the hands of lending institutions and moneyed incorporations.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    That is exactly what folks outside the SEC don't understand. It is near impossible to go through a season and not have one or two loses. Sports Media, being the worse will glorify an unbeaten team from a weak Conference and try and make listeners believe the teams are equals.
    The Bama vs UGA was a heavyweight title fight. However, looking at where the teams where ranked at the end of the season, Florida stood the best chance of making the BSC Title game interesting. They were ranked 3rd. They did what Bama did a couple of years ago when the had to play Utah in a bowl game. They weren't interested, didn't want to be there, thier fans didn't want to be there and they just went throught the motions. They deserved a shot at Bama this season! Just like Bama deserved a shot at LSU last season.
    I know you are an ardent, knowledgeble football fan, but I'm not buying that argument for losing the game. You could argue that nine times out of ten Florida wins that game, I have no idea, but to say they just weren't interested enough to play hard, insults the team and really doesn't pass the smell test. RE Florida's 3# rank, the fact that #1 Notre Dame got wiped out so badly, makes me believe those end of the year rankings are a bit off.

/Paul
    Had nothing to do with the uptempo offense. It had all to do with the Heisman winning QB running a magic show in the back field. Scrambling QB's are not a problem for bama either. Only ones that win the Heisman and make EVERYONE look stupid.

TEBOW,NEWTON, MANZIEL Regards.
    HRCH DRAKE