The RetrieverTraining.Net Forums The Retriever Academy
Total Retriever Training with Mike Lardy
Hawkeye Media Gunners Up Tritronics Gun Dog Broker
Page 144 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1519

Thread: College Football 2012 GDG

Quote Originally Posted by roseberry View Post
    keep telling yourself that if it makes the choke job oregon pulled feel better to you. just be glad that bi#@& slapping was taken out on the irish.......you know you don't want any. let it go /paul, it will feel so good once you are able to admit it!!!!!!!
    Choke job? Oregon ended with the same record and blew out KS in their bowl. Our only loss came to the #6 team in the rankings. Lets face it, your just glad you got to face the Irish instead of a team that can score....

/Paul
    Paul Cantrell
    Black Ice Retrievers
    Marcola OR

Too many dogs to list (By some Bitch)

https://www.facebook.com/BlackIceRetrievers
    http://gundog2002.blogspot.com/
    "Helping Hunters Train Their Dogs"

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Hawkes View Post
    When did Pay A Ton become Sam Bradford? Terrible troll attempt @ best.

I said he would light up y'all's secondary, which he did.
    I have no clue what sam bradford has to do with this or why peyton is refered to as Pay a ton. I don't keep up with NFL but from what i've heard over the past decade, seems peyton is a decent qb in the league, I hated him at TN. I don't know what you mean by troll. Must be a cajun thing you and Dustin get off on. I was just saying 30td-3int is pretty remarkable and the previous record held for a little while.

But yes my correction it was two different obnoxious board member LSU fans that jumped on me and couldn't believe i said the beloved QB mettsiahs' play would not be better.
    HRCH DRAKE

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    Must be a cajun thing you and Dustin get off on.
    Don't bring me into this bullshit dude. You can't quote anything I've said as obnoxious or ridiculous. Not sure why you would but you don't know me so don't pretend you do.

If you got a problem with something I've said then quote me, but don't lump me in with someone else that you hate on just b/c we are from the same State.

Quote me, don't paraphrase.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerd View Post
    No, you pulled it out of some other physical location that will go unmentioned.

Let's translate for you beyond the X's and O's that you don't understand particularly well either.

Saban said, "Basically, I think this team over-achieved." Translation: They managed to win back-to-back BCS championships which hadn't previously been achieved. And they did it with a heavy complement of four- and five-star recruits (Landon Collins, anyone?), with a smattering of three-stars and three All-American offensive linemen and three more AA's on defense and a couple more soon-to-be All-Americans like next season. So there wasn't a whole lot of "overachieving" necessary. Capisce?

MG
    Ummm, hey look, I'm one of the biggest Bama fans you will ever find - I have a huge elephant painted on my bathroom wall, and my kennel name has nothing to do with the color palette - you have NO IDEA how much it pains me to agree with Jacob, BUT....

Jacob is right on this one. Saban said on the post game show when he was interviewed that this team was the biggest group of overchievers, and the least talented NC team he had been associated with. There's nothing wrong with that. Their sucess was not becuase they are the most talented - it's becuase they believed in the process, and committed to the process and had great TEAM chemistry. Or, as someone once said, they believed in themselves, had dedication and pride, never quit. The price was high. So was the reward.
    Last edited by hughest; 01-09-2013 at 02:07 PM.
    Tracy Hughes - Crimson Kennels
    www.crimsonkennels.com

Jessica's Chocolate Cait, MH
    Mosby's Big Jake, MH
    Tubby's Maxximum Trouble, MH
    Double G Cosmo's Dream Girl, MH
    Crimson's Coriander Dream, MH
    Johnson's Redwind, MH
    Crimson's TNT By Design, MH
    Crimson's Black Powder Girl, MH

Quote Originally Posted by TDB87 View Post
    I have no clue what sam bradford has to do with this or why peyton is refered to as Pay a ton. I don't keep up with NFL but from what i've heard over the past decade, seems peyton is a decent qb in the league, I hated him at TN. I don't know what you mean by troll. Must be a cajun thing you and Dustin get off on. I was just saying 30td-3int is pretty remarkable and the previous record held for a little while.

But yes my correction it was two different obnoxious board member LSU fans that jumped on me and couldn't believe i said the beloved QB mettsiahs' play would not be better.
    It's simple. I only compared Mett to Sam Bradford, who I watched in person while he was @ OU. Not once did I compared Mett to any Manning. I did make a comparison of Johnny Football to Archie. Basically what I was saying is, get your facts straight.

It's simple. I only compared Mett to Sam Bradford, who I watched in person while he was @ OU. Not once did I compared Mett to any Manning. I did make a comparison of Johnny Football to Archie. Basically what I was saying is, get your facts straight.
    I'll never forget the game when Archie was playing with a full cast on his broken left arm, scrambling and throwing TD's in an Ole Miss win against Bama and the Bear. He was as mobile as they come but his boys didn't inherit that gene First TD as a Pro was a Bootleg against the Los Angeles Rams. Archie's only regret was that he didn't play for Landry or Shula.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    I'll never forget the game when Archie was playing with a full cast on his broken left arm, scrambling and throwing TD's in an Ole Miss win against Bama and the Bear. He was as mobile as they come but his boys didn't inherit that gene First TD as a Pro was a Bootleg against the Los Angeles Rams. Archie's only regret was that he didn't play for Landry or Shula.
    I always felt bad for him having to play for a perennially bad team, can you imagine if he payed for Shula or Landry? Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Franco View Post
    LOL. Eli got the lion share (When compared to Peyton.) of his scrambling ability, but even that was minute.

That's a nice trip down memory lane for you, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest View Post
    Ummm, hey look, I'm one of the biggest Bama fans you will ever find - I have a huge elephant painted on my bathroom wall, and my kennel name has nothing to do with the color palette - you have NO IDEA how much it pains me to agree with Jacob, BUT....

Jacob is right on this one. Saban said on the post game show when he was interviewed that this team was the biggest group of overchievers, and the least talented NC team he had been associated with. There's nothing wrong with that. Their sucess was not becuase they are the most talented - it's becuase they believed in the process, and committed to the process and had great TEAM chemistry. Or, as someone once said, they believed in themselves, had dedication and pride, never quit. The price was high. So was the reward.
    Just a question here. Did Saban actually say that this team was the "least talented"? I did here him say that they were "overachievers", but I missed the "least talented" part. Overachievers can be scary talented as well.
    We are only as good as those that surround us.

Birthplace to:
    •FC-BAYOU TECHE TEX-'09 Nat'l Finalist
    •FC-BUTCH's DREAM CODE of TCR-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    •FC-DREAM DANCIN'-2x Nat'l Qualifier
    Gettin' Jiggy Widdit-MH
    Dancin' Dreamer Kate-MH (•FC-"FINN",QAA-"Coal"-MNHofF, QAAs-"Tank", QAA-"Allie", MH-"Tease", QAA-"Hardy", MNH-Ruby)

RIP Sweet mama Dancy!!!

LOL. Eli got the lion share (When compared to Peyton.) of his scrambling ability, but even that was minute.

That's a nice trip down memory lane for you, huh?
    Yea it was

After that game, the Bear made the statement that Archie was the best QB any of his teams had ever played against.
    The Libertarian Party believes that all persons are entitled to keep the fruits of their labor. A call for the repeal of the income tax, abolishment of the Internal Revenue Service and all federal programs and services not required under the U.S. Constitution. We support the passage of a "Balanced Budget Amendment" to the U.S. Constitution, provided that the budget is balanced exclusively by cutting expenditures, and not by raising taxes. LP.org